Saluki Wheaten grey

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saluki x Wheaton/Whippet/Grey.25 in TTS. 6 yrs old now. I was training him as a pup but had to leave home and he’s a much loved pet now but does take himself off and catch bunnies on home turf.?

Couple pics of my Wheaton bull grey that bill mentioned   Very handy tool

Posted Images

F17435AF-BFF5-445D-9728-B8C125F1533E.jpeg.ce38d77053ac6f090a9ffdd0495a0508.jpeg4DDE068D-2633-4B7E-A976-D96B4F2FBFA7.jpeg.762b7b6865b9bef3b39d9f6906b4c900.jpeg5D4EFC92-E093-49EC-8C44-169C131E452B.jpeg.a768102ccbad86bf14c44bf0e90daa2a.jpegSaluki x Wheaton/Whippet/Grey.25 in TTS. 6 yrs old now. I was training him as a pup but had to leave home and he’s a much loved pet now but does take himself off and catch bunnies on home turf.?

Edited by ghostie
  • Like 6
Just now, Black neck said:

The big lad can't speak he's had 3 pies a barrow full a chips and a pallet of cheap beans?

Told you stop giving him them dodgy f****n beans won't be able to understand f**k all he says now not that I could in the first place ?

The bull Wheaten greys are getting popular now why would you need to add bull to the Wheaten If it's a rough coat you want why not just have Wheaten grey what's does the bull add that the wheaten hasn't got already? Not owned anything with Wheaten in it before myself

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Busher100 said:

The bull Wheaten greys are getting popular now why would you need to add bull to the Wheaten If it's a rough coat you want why not just have Wheaten grey what's does the bull add that the wheaten hasn't got already? Not owned anything with Wheaten in it before myself

It's difficult  answer butt using the best at times when breeding on complimenting each side his of comonsence  ain't ever seen a straight Wheaton grey perform has I have  some bull grey lines I know this when I added the bull in a line of wheatons it vastly improved them far more welps in nests made the grade .it all depends on standards and how much animal you want and what for and how much graft one needs in a jukel its like this I believe the very best bull greys are to much fa lots of lamper sand moo hers rinsed down they make better suitable serviceable jukels either ways .ask Scott's hunter what he thinks of his male Wheaton very little Wheaton in that jukel but enough .atb bill

• Like 1