The Dark side or the future is Chinese

Robert Lane of Leics does a super duper reg ,rated at 2300psi for under £80  and the yanks bore out the hole to increase the air supply ,just 1mm bigger alledgely does all you need and more .A lot also pop the front silly tube off and fit a decent mod as that hollow piece of nothing seems to be just for show.

Not that ive been looking of course and Mac your the daddy when it comes to bringing stocks to life. As this minging weather runs i may be tempted to give the wood a tickle and if i do i,l post some pics 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, walshie said:

You'll be fine with that mate. I hear someone on here recently paid £1600 for an airgun and still hasn't managed to kill anything with it. :angel:

Or has he given up again ,must of been at least a week now :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Some of my mates inc` the RFD Steve were down the range last year with one.

It shot 10.8 ft/lbs with AA Fields 8.4g , 4.52.

Also shot 1p groups at 35 yds indoors, - very good rifle for the money.

Steve has sold a good few of these and no come backs to my knowledge.

Enjoy BC  :good:

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I need to get that old 35 of mine up to you when you fancy a project , think the springs fecked on it as well last time I shot it I’m sure it was twanging? 

Any time you want fdr

any time bud

just love them old hw35,s

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Slight update on a day that  got washed away ,Bleddy weather.Off to the farm in bright sunshine and set up to zero and try a fill count.Well by the 3rd shot storm tinkerbelle opened up and vision went west.

She is a tackdriver and manages 22 shots before that sloppy farting noise says enough already.Waited for an hour in the barn but no chance so i swam home  .Hopefully next visit i,l have some pigeons or squizzers to show for my efforts atb 

There was a time when "Made in China" was a derogatory term.   They have made air rifles as long as I can remember and they used to be rubbish...No Longer!

If they put there mind to it they are very capable, and to be honest I would more than consider one of their many copy cat cars as well...….

:thumbs:

• Like 1