The Dark side or the future is Chinese

Inspired by Nathan,s success with his and F O D Redneck,s getting his lad 1 <cool dad or what > i made a trip to the nice peeps at Leics airguns and made a purchase .Well after a quick  very foggy drive home out came the PR900W in .177 and some cardboard died an early death .

Initial thoughts ,light as a feather ,simple design ,Chinese standard woodwork but works and a nice previous owner has fitted a  PSI /Bar guage .And my first .177 air rifle so far so good ,pudding will be proofed when i go and see some pigeons and discuss how they like to be fried ,pied or diced .

Now to get my dive bottle filled and a buddy bottle ordered but remember lads the mrs  knows these only cost a tenner each :whistling:

20181122_200621.jpg

• Like 8

£180 to 210 new depends on the shop ,mine was 2nd hand at £145 .You can tune the tater,s off em with fancy reg,s and tacticool kits etc or  just use it ,mine makes carboard boxes cringe but i,ve not resorted to "killing" holes just yet ? atb

They have come a long way since the old

days when they were made out of old bean tins

give them rifles a nice bit of wood

and i bet you would have some thing special

but then it would cost a few hundred pounds more

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

Not saying these rifles would have the same mind

but it makes you wonder what may lie beneath the factory finish

i would not be able to help my self lol

id have it stripped back just to see lol

any way enjoy lads

and stay safe

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, walshie said:

You'll be fine with that mate. I hear someone on here recently paid £1600 for an airgun and still hasn't managed to kill anything with it. :angel:

TWAT and i thought you were my friend

ill put that to bed soon just need this weather to feck ooooofffff

lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have spoken to a couple of chaps who have these rifles and they were singing the praises of them. I can't remember what shot count they got but said whilst they were used mainly for range work, they did the odd bit of ratting and the odd rabbit.

For the money, they are spot on. Makes me wonder if anyone has tweeked them with regs etc.

Phil