Bull Grey X Whippet Grey

As busher said this is my type of lurcher lol. We bred a litter recently and I kept a pair but ended up only keeping the one in the end. I also have his father. The mating was first cross bull whip ( 21”tts) to a bitch that was nearly full greyhound just a touch of bull (26”tts) Both have great breeding and are very capable single handed Fox dogs. The pup is nearly 5 months and about 20” 21” tts. He’s a very steady pup but has plenty of drive. He’s the sort of pup that isn’t phased by anything. That’s him next to his sire. 

6E83035F-366B-49E7-9CC6-43F7342B1611.jpeg

D0739801-8C3A-4F09-83A6-FB776854B9FD.jpeg

• Like 5

Crackers them mate.

Iv been offered a pup (8 month old) off a mate. Iv seen the mother go several times and I like her alot.

Mother works out ruffly at 3/8th 5/8ths stands about 23"

He put a first cross whippet Greyhound over her that stands about 24"

Pup is a nice. Just wanted to see if many lads had worked them as iv not seen any bred that way.

Thanks for the reply mate 

1 hour ago, 'sully' said:

As busher said this is my type of lurcher lol. We bred a litter recently and I kept a pair but ended up only keeping the one in the end. I also have his father. The mating was first cross bull whip ( 21”tts) to a bitch that was nearly full greyhound just a touch of bull (26”tts) Both have great breeding and are very capable single handed Fox dogs. The pup is nearly 5 months and about 20” 21” tts. He’s a very steady pup but has plenty of drive. He’s the sort of pup that isn’t phased by anything. That’s him next to his sire. 

6E83035F-366B-49E7-9CC6-43F7342B1611.jpeg

D0739801-8C3A-4F09-83A6-FB776854B9FD.jpeg

what they like for nose? marking hunting up working cover etc. I have always had whippet x Bedlington. whippet x bull crosses have interested me. 

24 minutes ago, fred90 said:

what they like for nose? marking hunting up working cover etc. I have always had whippet x Bedlington. whippet x bull crosses have interested me. 

If you let him he will hunt. I have seen him hunt foxes out of cover. If your digging he will mark at a bar hole if your above a fox. Very handy type to have around. 

• Like 2