Pups

socks

3 hours ago, darbo said:

Nice pup ken any reasons why you went for a terrier/cocker over a say a cocker?

Cant speak for socks but i think alot worry about cockers not bieng hard enough but if allowed they will soon get stuck in and cockers especially if shown enough at the right time will use there voice ive found.

looks nice little pup. I do like the cocker terriers just dont like it when they drop in lol

Edited by C.green
3 minutes ago, C.green said:

Cant speak for socks but i think alot worry about cockers not bieng hard enough but if allowed they will soon get stuck in and cockers especially if shown enough at the right time will use there voice ive found.

looks nice little pup. I do like the cocker terriers just dont like it when they drop in lol

Thanks CG Ive only had terriers for 35 years bushing marking for ferreting etc. I have watched spaniels but my experience is limited and ive only watched 1 terrier/spaniel and that was over 15 years ago.

On 23/11/2018 at 14:17, C.green said:

I have a black cocker here that was brought up pushing them to lurchers and digging. It will mark get stuck into a fox and go to ground if it gets chance.