Pocket rocket whippets

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the ‘pocket rocket’ as it’s advertised but a very well bred honest dog. 1st cross. also does teeth but don’t fancy putting up pics here lol.  And below is a pup from him to a bitch that is ne

My little patterdale/whippet here in the USA.  She's about 14 inches tts.  Been on coon, possum, groundhog, rabbits and squirrels. 

Brilliant little dogs I'd definitely have another in the future.

Posted Images

On 20 November 2018 at 11:48, Trev70 said:

I got told the same mate 

On 20 November 2018 at 10:39, downsouth said:

Dont think they lived up to the sales pitch.

I see it like this asking a pit whippet ta do what a pit grey does ,tells me one thing all things equal one only needs common sence ta no the. Better serious teeth jukel bug here's the gist the smaller version will still stop them and the handler can cull a good stopper Dan soon rack the numbers up over a season it's a fact we see it where handling his a least another fifty percent on a jukel has longs it's good handling quick effient pest control and yas can leave some pesters fa dead in racking the numbers up simple gas that team work man and jukel both in ta dam just the need ta power ta stop them.and on another positive a little Jan can go mostly on all little and big jobs same Cana be said of a big in horses fa course s the main thing his a well bred in and a good handler not a lot needed other than that.atb bill

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, darencross said:

Anyone still working and breeding these as I’m after a pup and can’t find any anywhere. Thanks

I think they pretty much fizzled out when most people that seen them realised they were pretty shit

• Haha 1
On 28/11/2018 at 16:08, billhardy said:

I see it like this asking a pit whippet ta do what a pit grey does ,tells me one thing all things equal one only needs common sence ta no the. Better serious teeth jukel bug here's the gist the smaller version will still stop them and the handler can cull a good stopper Dan soon rack the numbers up over a season it's a fact we see it where handling his a least another fifty percent on a jukel has longs it's good handling quick effient pest control and yas can leave some pesters fa dead in racking the numbers up simple gas that team work man and jukel both in ta dam just the need ta power ta stop them.and on another positive a little Jan can go mostly on all little and big jobs same Cana be said of a big in horses fa course s the main thing his a well bred in and a good handler not a lot needed other than that.atb bill

Come back bill. I miss your very clear to understand, sensible posts ?

• Haha 3