gazza charged with sex assault

21 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Hes looking more and more like a butch lesbian by the day 

the drink killing him slowly , by the look of him, when it gets out of control  and you do things like this , you got to finish with it, if  been drinking, if not  drink he  needs locking up for his own sake , and joe public . But if he was pissed and we all been pissed up, there some lines you dont cross , and messing with other human beings  is one of them .

• Like 2

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why? Is it any more or less of an offence on a crowded train? I’ve got sympathy for Gascoigne for his addiction problems but if he’s a sex pest then he deserves castrating. Let’s not forget the b

I never believe any of these called ... he touched me he said this he did that bollox anymore as it’s almost a weekly fukcing occurrence and a quick way for some tramp to earn an easy buck .... I will

Same happen to him. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, j j m said:

George best was totally different from gazza he had a drink problem but kept him self out the press,paul seems to love all the attention

I'd imagine he was better at pulling chicks too. He had a personality and was good looking. Poor gazza has neither.???

We all go through life wishing for more of everything and people like gascoin are the reality of having everything you want, to much time, to much money and very little substance, he,s a sad and pathetic shell of a man, but still innocent until proven otherwise 

On 19/11/2018 at 19:26, pesky1972 said:

Why? Is it any more or less of an offence on a crowded train?

I’ve got sympathy for Gascoigne for his addiction problems but if he’s a sex pest then he deserves castrating. Let’s not forget the beatings he handed out to his ex missus too. Guy’s a fcukin low life.

Sickens me how cult heros get a bit of a pass for deviant behaviour just because they also did something that was liked. Elvis, Bill Wyman, Pete Townsend, Wacko Jacko to name but a few.

Ok he's got a drink problem but if YOU are randomly accused of an incident does that immediately make YOU GUILTY?   This akin to medieval witch hunts. A neighbour accuses you of something or your accused of being a peso and straightaway your blacked, a social pariah.  If an offence has been committed the system has the ability to sort it out and deal with him as law prescribes.  It doesnt need a twit like you to get involved advocating castration ect.

• Like 2