gazza charged with sex assault

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why? Is it any more or less of an offence on a crowded train? I’ve got sympathy for Gascoigne for his addiction problems but if he’s a sex pest then he deserves castrating. Let’s not forget the b

I never believe any of these called ... he touched me he said this he did that bollox anymore as it’s almost a weekly fukcing occurrence and a quick way for some tramp to earn an easy buck .... I will

Same happen to him. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Meece said:

Was the train very crowded ?

Why? Is it any more or less of an offence on a crowded train?

I’ve got sympathy for Gascoigne for his addiction problems but if he’s a sex pest then he deserves castrating. Let’s not forget the beatings he handed out to his ex missus too. Guy’s a fcukin low life.

Sickens me how cult heros get a bit of a pass for deviant behaviour just because they also did something that was liked. Elvis, Bill Wyman, Pete Townsend, Wacko Jacko to name but a few.

• Like 11
1 minute ago, pesky1972 said:

Why? Is it any more or less of an offence on a crowded train?

I’ve got sympathy for Gascoigne for his addiction problems but if he’s a sex pest then he deserves castrating. Let’s not forget the beatings he handed out to his ex missus too. Guy’s a fcukin low life.

Sickens me how cult heros get a bit of a pass for deviant behaviour just because they also did something that was liked. Elvis, Bill Wyman, Pete Townsend, Wacko Jacko to name but a few.

So true and a lot on here spit on Tyson furey for lack of character but Mike Tyson is a hero ( a convicted rapist and admitted he feeled up an 11 year old) That's how jimmy saville got away with it. people in high places protected him. A man that noble and respected couldn't of done that because he is their hero. It's amazing that a man with a drug problem and a big mouth is accused of having less character.

I never believe any of these called ... he touched me he said this he did that bollox anymore as it’s almost a weekly fukcing occurrence and a quick way for some tramp to earn an easy buck .... I will wait for the trial if it happens and see what comes of that .........

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1