Decided to make a knife ......

1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

Because i can see it hasn't got an edge on it.you probably wouldn't have a clue how too.you could shave with any of mine.

Lol tell you what you wouldn’t want it drawn across your ginger ball sack ?

• Haha 4
13 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

It wouldn't cut my ginger balls as good as that knife you commisioned then couldn't afford.?

#got a spare quid

Couldn’t afford it ? behave yourself man .... just because you’ve been away and earned a few bob it doesn’t make you one of the rothschilds lol ........

11 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Looks good socks. Sheath is very smart too. If you wanted a more machined finish on blade pop into butcher and they'll grind it for you. Worth getting a cheap bench grinder as allows two hands to control the knife . Atb Joe 

I’ve got a butchers grinder mate if you zoom into the picture you can see I’ve put a shallow grind on it and believe me it’s razor-sharp .......

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, socks said:

Couldn’t afford it ? behave yourself man .... just because you’ve been away and earned a few bob it doesn’t make you one of the rothschilds lol ........

Damn i thought that would definietly get a bite.nice knife but thats blunt as f**k.