Wh100 177 problems

I used a cleaning kit though my gun last night and Now I can't get a group I'm using the same pellets I always use rws super fields 

Before I cleaned it it was pellet on pellet 

If shot loads though it today first pellet got a where I aim next well of some took the scopes of put them back on np luck tries a other scope no good 

What could the problem be ?? Thanks 

You might have caught and dislodged the seal in the barrel if you pulled too big a piece of cleaning cloth through the barrel. Failing that, I don't know. Did you notice if you had to pull hard to get the cleaning cloth through.

Phil

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, philpot said:

You might have caught and dislodged the seal in the barrel if you pulled too big a piece of cleaning cloth through the barrel. Failing that, I don't know. Did you notice if you had to pull hard to get the cleaning cloth through.

Phil

How would I know if I did pull the seal ?

And how would I fix this please ?

I assume it was not clipping the silencer prior to cleaning it? So why would it do it now, I dont suppose by any chance you cleaned the barrel with any oil/solvent? I have absolutely no idea why people clean air rifle barrels, apart from a new gun to remove factory gunk/grease it is not necessary, and generally does more harm than good.

• Like 1
On 25/11/2018 at 17:51, charlie caller said:

I assume it was not clipping the silencer prior to cleaning it? So why would it do it now, I dont suppose by any chance you cleaned the barrel with any oil/solvent? I have absolutely no idea why people clean air rifle barrels, apart from a new gun to remove factory gunk/grease it is not necessary, and generally does more harm than good.

Me neither, I’ve been shooting airguns since I was a kid and never cleaned a barrel on any of them. Never noticed any loss of accuracy ?

The only time i clean one of my rifles barrels is when changing pellet brand, otherwise i don`t ever clean a leaded in barrel, or change pellet brand when totally happy with the pellet / rifle combination in use.

My friends both RFD`s agree with this, if this helps any.

• Like 1
On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 17:51, charlie caller said:

Some barrels need cleaning , my old HW110.177 needed cleaning after about 2500 pellets