Working border types

Judd was born & bred in Manchester my pal Bern bred him, he also owned Monty, he loaned him to Ray for 5 months, ray put ptctures of Monty on a forgne web site claiming Monty was his.

Bern got wind of this and went of his head and has never spoken to Ray to this day.

Jossa do you know what happened to Judas Bern also sent him up North.

Nice to see photos of Judd I havent seen him since he was 13 months old very keen young dog Bern sold him up north already working as a young dog. 

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same family I've had and worked for 18 years now all work well 

Tough one today dealt with in his usual style 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, johnnie deep dig said:

Judd was born & bred in Manchester my pal Bern bred him, he also owned Monty, he loaned him to Ray for 5 months, ray put ptctures of Monty on a forgne web site claiming Monty was his.

Bern got wind of this and went of his head and has never spoken to Ray to this day.

Nice to see photos of Judd I havent seen him since he was 13 months old very keen young dog Bern sold him up north already working as a young dog. 

I have judd with me, but judas im not sure of? Cant say i have heard of the dog either. Yeah my pal bought judd and a bitch off bern.

11 hours ago, jossa said:

I have judd with me, but judas im not sure of? Cant say i have heard of the dog either. Yeah my pal bought judd and a bitch off bern.

What happened to the bob dog, heard he went to some lads Wirral way?

18 hours ago, johnnie deep dig said:

Had to get a machine out one day as Bernie clide was in a spot 8.6 meter deep in a sand earth.. the sand was shit on them valleys ... kept caving in was lucky to get him

• Like 5