Working border types

9 hours ago, rob284 said:

Met him before at his place, seen the bob dog. Had a bitch and dog out of him. Bitch died from a clef palette deformation and the dog died from an issue with a valve in the heart, all before they where 4 month old. Gutted really.

Did you have 3 out of Bob then?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same family I've had and worked for 18 years now all work well 

Tough one today dealt with in his usual style 

Posted Images

Yeah that’s right, I was given a dog after that and he didn’t amount to anything. Could’ve been the bitch with the issue I don’t know but It’s a shame because my father had great dogs with the border terrier.

On 17/01/2019 at 06:50, johnnie deep dig said:

Don't need to, its an open topic and he can read. 

Going to put this to bed

Out digging one morning Bernie asked you Mark P about the theft of old dougies terriers, you said it wasn't me it was Ronnie but you was with him, Bernie has great respect for Dougie and hates DOG THIEVES.  he said he couldn't look at you all day and that was the end off you and him.

All this happened years before you were digging together but it happened. If you ask arround Rochdale Hyde Burnley the truth is out there. Bernard still has his boarders and takes them to one show only every year his local fell and moorland.

where he will be this year

This will be my last post on this issue Im not getting in to Key Boards wars you and Ray (El Chapo) can twist it and talk shite on this for ever (Bernies last post).  

3 hours ago, johnnie deep dig said:

Going to put this to bed

Out digging one morning Bernie asked you Mark P about the theft of old dougies terriers, you said it wasn't me it was Ronnie but you was with him, Bernie has great respect for Dougie and hates DOG THIEVES.  he said he couldn't look at you all day and that was the end off you and him.

All this happened years before you were digging together but it happened. If you ask arround Rochdale Hyde Burnley the truth is out there. Bernard still has his boarders and takes them to one show only every year his local fell and moorland.

This will be my last post on this issue Im not getting in to Key Boards wars you and Ray (El Chapo) can twist it and talk shite on this for ever (Bernies last post).  

fair play, we dont want a decent topic going to shit.

On 18/01/2019 at 09:14, johnnie deep dig said:

Going to put this to bed

More bull shit off Bernie who had the terriers? Just because I new the lad and had them offered makes be responsible does it ? Ray walker recovered the dogs that had been took ! I also went out digging a few times after that with ray and my good mate wilbs! That’s why I don’t come on this anymore full of key board warriors? This is also the last time I’ll be commenting aswell let’s just say Iam sure I’ll bump into Bernie again some time again Iam certain of that ! And what are you his cheer leader ? People who lives in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones

On 18/01/2019 at 09:14, johnnie deep dig said:

Going to put this to bed

Who the fuxks Ray ?? 

5 hours ago, mark p said:

More bull shit off Bernie who had the terriers? Just because I new the lad and had them offered makes be responsible does it ? Ray walker recovered the dogs that had been took ! I also went out digging a few times after that with ray and my good mate wilbs! That’s why I don’t come on this anymore full of key board warriors? This is also the last time I’ll be commenting aswell let’s just say Iam sure I’ll bump into Bernie again some time again Iam certain of that ! And what are you his cheer leader ? People who lives in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones

Wrong Mark P it was Dougie braiton  his brother and the police who recovered them terriers! some of us are old enough to remember !

4 hours ago, mark p said:

I was told it was ray walker 

Your account of events dont add up!

You "Stated" you went out  with ray walker a few times after the dogs were recovered, surely you would of known it wasnt ray walker who recovered the dogs? 

It was well known round Oldham who took the dogs!

• 1 month later...