Working border types

On Sunday, December 09, 2018 at 19:50, Coursing mad 24 said:

Jack prices blood fair few go well hard blood if you get right ones   . Must be some more borders on ere ?? Even ratting bushing ? 

Ive hunted with borders the last 20 odd years.  In that time ive also had blacks, reds and a russell in the kennels here  . But always a couple of borders  .

im now at a dead end, with a good solid digging bitchthat has gone 9 years old, and her nephew a dog of 4 years old .

Bitch hasnt gone in pup with the last 2 matings  . Both are bred around flanback lines  .

i would be happy to buy a bitch pup from the right lines, any suggestions? 

Out 3 days a week with hounds, references available.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same family I've had and worked for 18 years now all work well 

Tough one today dealt with in his usual style 

Posted Images

On 14/12/2018 at 15:00, johnnie deep dig said:

Judd was born & bred in Manchester my pal Bern bred him, he also owned Monty, he loaned him to Ray for 5 months, ray put ptctures of Monty on a forgne web site claiming Monty was his.

Bern got wind of this and went of his head and has never spoken to Ray to this day.

Jossa do you know what happened to Judas Bern also sent him up North.

Nice to see photos of Judd I havent seen him since he was 13 months old very keen young dog Bern sold him up north already working as a young dog. 

Judd was born in Manchester but not by Bernie he was bred by me get your facts right!

If Bernie the dog peddling pricks got a problem with me he no’s where I live and my number tell him to come and see me ? Is he still breeding and registering extra pups so he’s got spare kc papers and breeding of bitches first season ? Nearly all his borders are on bent papers so anything that comes off him is anyone’s guess what it’s out off ! And we fell out because he ripped me off so run along and tell him

5 minutes ago, mark p said:

If Bernie the dog peddling pricks got a problem with me he no’s where I live and my number tell him to come and see me ? Is he still breeding and registering extra pups so he’s got spare kc papers and breeding of bitches first season ? Nearly all his borders are on bent papers so anything that comes off him is anyone’s guess what it’s out off ! And we fell out because he ripped me off so run along and tell him

Thought you and Bernie where good mates and were digging partners herd Bernie bought some borders of some welsh lads and put papers on them but never new if it was true or not 

Yeah we used to go digging together well he used to come on all my permission because he had none not spoke to him for about 9 years and he would buy dogs with no papers out of anything and pass them of as oaks breeding remember him haveing a litter of 2 and registered 8 pups you work out why that is and that was out of an 9 month old bitch

41 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Herd something along the lines of Bernie falling out with someone over some terrier and pups getting stolen out of a shed not long after butch had dropped 

I gave a bitch to a mate of mine she had pups on his allotment and she was stolen while a couple of pups never found out who it was though

He came with me for a few years... Dident mind the man.. Had some fun with old bernie... Jonny deep dig think i met you once i came to a spot with a lad called mark were we had a suprise behind a pub lol going back few years hahaha

• Thanks 1

Met him before at his place, seen the bob dog. Had a bitch and dog out of him. Bitch died from a clef palette deformation and the dog died from an issue with a valve in the heart, all before they where 4 month old. Gutted really.

17 hours ago, mark p said:

Don't need to, its an open topic and he can read.