Coincidences.

Everyone's had them,there's no rhyme nor reason to them,unless there's some mathematical formula behind them?I walked out off a small airport today,spotted a western guy walking down the road away from me,quickened my pace to catch up with him to ask about decent hotels in the town "Excuse me........"  He turned and you could have knocked us both over with a feather,it was a gyrocopter pilot who was in the room next to mine in a flying school in Thailand back in April.I have had quite a few coincidences like that,anyone else had similar?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

This is going to sound daft. Was at a retail park about 30 miles from home picking up nappys in boots. c**t ive never seen before jumped the queue for the self service. Just ignored it.left boots wemt nowhere else and On the way home i stopped at asda about 5 miles from my house for beers. Same c**t from boots tried to jump the asda queue so i said to him there was a queue and he was a bit of a prick . 2 young boys behind me were laughing.  Less than a week later i went into petrol station where i stay.  Same to boys from asda walk out as im walking in and the queue skipper was inside . After that i saw him in a gregs at a town in the opposite direction. Never seen him again since but was weird as f**k at the time. He was probably thinking the same cant shake this c**t 

I have the same problem with my mrs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
45 minutes ago, mackem said:

Everyone's had them,there's no rhyme nor reason to them,unless there's some mathematical formula behind them?I walked out off a small airport today,spotted a western guy walking down the road away from me,quickened my pace to catch up with him to ask about decent hotels in the town "Excuse me........"  He turned and you could have knocked us both over with a feather,it was a gyrocopter pilot who was in the room next to mine in a flying school in Thailand back in April.I have had quite a few coincidences like that,anyone else had similar?

Undercover plod mate...….:whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A beggar I used to say hello to every morning sat near a flyover...……..bumped into him in a queue for a kebab in Ibiza, dressed up in some nice clothes with a tasty blond on his arm...….just smiled at me and said "alright mate" ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I was once sat on a train going to Brighton to see my son and i was sat looking out the window when i heard a voice i knew and turned round to see two old pals of mine on the same train,i was so blown away to see them and spent ages and ages explaining to them i just couldn't believe the coincidence of them being on the same train as me and i was proper cuffed about it.When the ketamine wore off a bit i found myself sat in a caravan on a old dissused railway line in Northampton with 2 other lunched out waste of spaces as myself ?....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

When I was a kid on holiday in Cornwall ,we went to some little seaside place ,  an walking along and towards me comes a kid an his parents from otherside of the village we lived in , turns out they were just visiting that place as well and were staying in a caravan elsewhere ?

i have a strange one for ye,,2 years ago my lad and I went on land we werent alowed on as theres a few big rabbits and a few bigger things about there ,,we had 2 good runs and one caught  ,when we heard a tractor getting closer ,looked behind ,heres the farmer ,f****n fuming ,hit the brakes and jumped off ,so he tears straight into us ,who the fuk are ye ,no one allowed on here ,blah blah blah ,so after 5 minutes being told to fuk off ,he jumps back up on the tractor ,and as he does a big rabbit lifts and takes off 20 yards from us ,2 dogs loose ,they give chase ,he sees it ,hits the brakes and jumps back down and starts again ,we started laughing ,anyway after 2 bollickings we go home ,......4 weeks ago ,i get a job for the company to paint a house in the country ,adress in the sat nav ,and i tell my work mate ,up on that hill we got a right bit of abuse from a farmer ,we then go round a few lanes as the sat nav tells us and staright into the farm of the same farmer ,when we met hes asks ,have we met before ? i said no i dont think so ,lol and after 3 weeks of labour ,i spoke on the last day and explained who i was ,in fairness he was sound about it but ,it was a strange one to end up working there ..

• Haha 2

I was fishing a well known Ray mark at Mothercombe one night, when two more lads turned up and settled in beside use. Said the usual hellos etc, introduced are selfs to each other. Then one said were your second cousins, of course my reply was feck off. Then he said you have a aunty  Elsey and uncle Jerry that live in Exeter don't you, I do I said. Worked it all out and feck me they were, we became good mates and even ended up being on the Wyvern Fishing comity with one of them.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

My cousin is currently in Belgium for the 1st World War remembrance. 3 unknown soldiers had recently been found and were being buried in graves at Tyne cot. One was a Lancashire fusilier so my cousin was especially interested as he researches that regiment. Apparently the dead soldier had a pencil in his uniform pocket. The pencil was inscribed 'eagley cricket club'. 

My cousins family home is 100yards from that club. 

• Like 3