Who’s best for the new PM?

Well people with brexit well and truly fcuked who’s best to replace Teresa the appeaser? Personally it needs to be a hardline brexiteer and unionist as the PC chosen Teresa remainiac tried to well and truly sell us up the river of no return.   My choice would be farrage or snarling foster from the DUP

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Garage won't get it. 

I really hope it's not Boris the opportunist. 

He's another c**t who's only out for hinsrfy that and he's a f***ing clown.

Tbh there all a shower. But if I had to choose out the bad bunch I'd go for mogg

Foster has no chance the Tory party don't even like the DUP just needed them to form a majority 

Personally I think this latest back stabbing and power struggle will lose them election then God help us all!

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Sarge1974 said:

Might not be too bad afterall, staying in the EU is better than the shite May as put forward. We either stay fully in or leave without a deal IMO.

If we stay in the Eussr then what about the 17.4+ million voters who votes leave and won? What just ignore them? Feck them? Nah sarge you heads up yer hole, if the vote does get ignored then they rep what they sow

The thing that seems to be overlooked is the fact that there isnt a parlimentary majority to do a lot, that's why we are in this mess. The original brexit  vote wasn't a  massive  majority  = ÷/- 3 % . public haven't got a clue what brexit is all about and everyone is talking leaving down. It wouldn't matter who is pm they won't have the power to just instruct a get up and leave. It aint going to happen. Parliment wouldn't stand for it and if they vote down the government and there is an election no one might command a big enough majority  and no one party might get enough votes to govern. It would be a complete muck cart. Not just for brexit but for the whole of governing the UK . We have to hold our nerve and get the best deal. Why there can't be an Irish border I don't understand. Don't forget that we have been in the common market for forty years and we are very intertwined.  It is going to take a long time to untangle.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Farage without a doubt ' get him in the Tory party and make him Boss.

We should be able to vote on that lol,  1 thing is for certain it’s a fecking mess and I blame the PC choice of negotiators nearly all be remainers, what did they expect except sabotage