The FX Impact, sub 12 or FAC - Sales Man exposed !

Send it off to ASI they probable do it for nothing even though its been messed with .

Speak to Tony ,I managed to f*** up my crown and explained to tony what I did ,and he said lets have it back in and see what you have done .

like I said it came back with in a week and no charge  and like new .

I have read a few who are not happy with Airfective but I suppose you they are only human and do miss things at the end of the day 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The more i see these rifles, the more they remind me of the standard issue Star Wars, federation rifle.                        So, lads, - i rang FX up and explained a few lads i know have bought

its never dull on here, you lads certainly like winding each other up lol, ATB

Posted Images

All that RFD of Sean`s had to do was after the attempted repair instead of sending the Impact back straight away, was to simply mark the 250 bar on the rifle`s pressure guage and keep the rifle for a set period to make sure there is no further leaking.

My RFD does this with all and every pcp repair and therefore covers himself for any mistakes and looking poor.

I agree with Mitch but the above works very well should they adopt the method.

atb, Mark.

Bad news Sean but in all honesty, I would not have sent it to Airfective in the first place as ASI have been spot on for me. As I said before, they did a full service and changed the shroud, picked it up and delivered it back all FOC with everything perfect and the gun was out of warranty. If your was new Sean, why pay someone to do the work.

Phil

1 hour ago, villaman said:

Pleased for you mate , I thought you would get there in the end , you seem not to be a quitter  :thumbs:

Just need to get out and shoot it then you will see how good they are 

I know the impact inside out now, Can’t let something beat me , stubborn git lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 14:59, vizlauk said:

Re-ground the valve seat, and the new valve, problem was the derlin spacer on the new valve, it was stopping the main valve from sealing, all sorted now.

Are going to get some sort of refund from Airfective ?

Sounds like they made a right cock up with it . Might think twice before using them again , specily after the problem with a mod from them 

I had a mod made for the impact from airfective and found out pellets were clipping the mod  ,phoned  them up and told them he did say return it or just open the hole out .But you should not expect that after forking out £140 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, villaman said:

Are going to get some sort of refund from Airfective ?

Sounds like they made a right cock up with it . Might think twice before using them again , specily after the problem with a mod from them 

I had a mod made for the impact from airfective and found out pellets were clipping the mod  ,phoned  them up and told them he did say return it or just open the hole out .But you should not expect that after forking out £140 

I’m just going put it down to experience, it won’t happen again, don’t get me wrong Airfective did offer to rectify the problem, but my impatience & the hassle of sending it away again, along with the incompetence, it’s just not worth the hassle.

im saying no more on the matter , what’s done is done !

• Like 2