The FX Impact, sub 12 or FAC - Sales Man exposed !

On 18/11/2018 at 21:24, Rabid said:

I’ve got one here he has worked on and it’s incredible what he has done, I’ve no affiliation with him other than seen/used/owned some of his work, cracking fella and I’ve yet to hear a bad word about his work, am sure you will be chuffed with the results, are you having any tune work done or just a repair ?

Time will tell , I’ve got it back from air fective, put it away in the cabinet on a full fill on Thursday afternoon, went to get it out last night & it’s dropped 30 bar ! So after a quick test it’s sprung a leak on the reg gauge, I nipped it up before heading off out last night, it shot well , filled it up last night when I got in & I there may still well be a small leak , not what I was expecting after paying £207.95 for a service / tune & a few bits replaced, and after been on a so called leak test before being sent back , I will be checking it again in the morning before contacting Liam regarding this matter !

• Like 1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The more i see these rifles, the more they remind me of the standard issue Star Wars, federation rifle.                        So, lads, - i rang FX up and explained a few lads i know have bought

its never dull on here, you lads certainly like winding each other up lol, ATB

Posted Images

8 hours ago, vizlauk said:

Time will tell , I’ve got it back from air fective, put it away in the cabinet on a full fill on Thursday afternoon, went to get it out last night & it’s dropped 30 bar ! So after a quick test it’s sprung a leak on the reg gauge, I nipped it up before heading off out last night, it shot well , filled it up last night when I got in & I there may still well be a small leak , not what I was expecting after paying £207.95 for a service / tune & a few bits replaced, and after been on a so called leak test before being sent back , I will be checking it again in the morning before contacting Liam regarding this matter !

Sounds like its still leaking not god news mate ,specily after forking out  200+ notes .

Try and keep with it because they are great guns in FAC or sub 12 

I had a small leak on the crown + trigger sticking on second stage , phoned Tony up at ASI  and told me take it back to your RFD we will pick it up and sort it .

Came back a week later all done 

9 hours ago, vizlauk said:

That’s not good and surprised to hear that, get on his case mate and see what he has to say about it.

Being on the phone to Liam at air festive, who has apologised! He has said it's a main valve leak , even though he fitted a brand new main valve , along with other bits, to tell the truth I've lost all confidence in them, he has said to get it sent back down to him & he will fix it ! And refund the costs involved getting it to him !

I'm thinking , ( why was this not picked up on the leak test ? ) I know it's a slow leak , but I noticed it , I'm going repair it myself, at least I know what it is & I will test it afterwards, really isn't the service I was expecting after being recommend , 

35 minutes ago, vizlauk said:

Being on the phone to Liam at air festive, who has apologised! He has said it's a main valve leak , even though he fitted a brand new main valve , along with other bits, to tell the truth I've lost all confidence in them, he has said to get it sent back down to him & he will fix it ! And refund the costs involved getting it to him !

I'm thinking , ( why was this not picked up on the leak test ? ) I know it's a slow leak , but I noticed it , I'm going repair it myself, at least I know what it is & I will test it afterwards, really isn't the service I was expecting after being recommend , 

Well frankly I’m very surprised  to hear he missed a leak, not the sort of service I have heard about him, but I guess it happens to the best.

I agree he should have picked up on it leaking, but if he has offered to repair it FOC and pay all postage costs, I can’t see what else he could offer.

Has the original power  problem been sorted Now ?