The FX Impact, sub 12 or FAC - Sales Man exposed !

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The more i see these rifles, the more they remind me of the standard issue Star Wars, federation rifle.                        So, lads, - i rang FX up and explained a few lads i know have bought

its never dull on here, you lads certainly like winding each other up lol, ATB

Posted Images

I was watching Hot Air on you tube the other night and the Impact was under discussion. 

Lloyd, from Blackpool Air Rifles was saying that he has ceased selling FX as they were getting all sorts of complaints over the Impact.

One of the biggest complaints is that the Impact was breaking down repeatedly on any one of 16 seals that it carries.

atb  Mark

• Like 1

I think theres a good few problems to iron out on these guns yet,but my mate big shaun t has not had one problem with his from new,maybee he got a good one,i had problems with the mag on the one I had ,I wish id bought the wild cat before the impact much better gun

8 hours ago, vizlauk said:

Phil I called asi on Friday, according to Tony, there was no one in the workshop, they had taking the day off ! I have spoken to Liam at air fective & for what it’s going cost he may aswell do it , I really have had enough of it

Regards Sean

You won’t go wrong with Liam, he is mustard on them

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Rabid said:

29 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Pleased to hear that, it’s getting collected tomorrow, he will receive it on Tuesday, let’s hope he can sort it !

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, vizlauk said:

Pleased to hear that, it’s getting collected tomorrow, he will receive it on Tuesday, let’s hope he can sort it !

I’ve got one here he has worked on and it’s incredible what he has done, I’ve no affiliation with him other than seen/used/owned some of his work, cracking fella and I’ve yet to hear a bad word about his work, am sure you will be chuffed with the results, are you having any tune work done or just a repair ?

1 hour ago, mark williams said:

I was watching Hot Air on you tube the other night and the Impact was under discussion. 

Lloyd, from Blackpool Air Rifles was saying that he has ceased selling FX as they were getting all sorts of complaints over the Impact.

One of the biggest complaints is that the Impact was breaking down repeatedly on any one of 16 seals that it carries.

atb  Mark

The bloke is a prick anyhow and his side kick tony b

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, villaman said:

The bloke is a prick anyhow and his side kick tony b

I can only agree.

I spoke to ASI technical dept just after the prick made his statements about the fact that he won't sell the Impact guns, they advised that all but one of the guns returned (6) had been messed with by people trying to tune the guns and only one had a genuine fault which was a seal. The other thing was that he voted the Impact as rifle of the year, not that his thoughts are taken seriously anyway after all anyone having Tony 'the idiot' Belas as co host on his wonderful little youtube slot needs their fecking head looking at or even watching them perform.

Phil

• Like 1
  • Haha 1