The FX Impact, sub 12 or FAC - Sales Man exposed !

The more i see these rifles, the more they remind me of the standard issue Star Wars, federation rifle. :rofl:

So, lads, - i rang FX up and explained a few lads i know have bought them in both sub 12 and FAC and can they tell me what`s the big deal about an FX Impact ?

First thing they said was " Who`s bought one of them" ?  honestly, you could hear them giggling away in the background  :laugh:

I said, as far as i know, Pav ( Alan), Phil Pot, Villaman ( Mitch) and Big Mac ( Jimmy), - well they were in hysterics by now ?

After about 10 min`s and the sales staff had settled down they asked me would it be worth sending their head sales man to my house ?

I agreed, he came down as planned but did not manage a sale with me, sorry to say  :nono:

Just his appearance put me off.

IMG_1219.JPG.7950fceb84dac5b73d680b2e566a0fd7.JPG

atb,  Mark.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Sad 1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The more i see these rifles, the more they remind me of the standard issue Star Wars, federation rifle.                        So, lads, - i rang FX up and explained a few lads i know have bought

its never dull on here, you lads certainly like winding each other up lol, ATB

Posted Images

I'm not a lover of any bullpup but I've been out with Alan and his fx and it does the job with ease .he also owns a Vulcan "thingy".and it drops them bunnies as good as any thing I own lol .he also owns  a p50? .and he says it's even more accurate than other two! . Each to their own I say but I'm too stuck in my ways for change and will carry on with my rapid .ps Alan still owns a rapid that one day will rise like the Phoenix from the fire and once again will be his choice of weapon 

• Like 1

Sounds like you are in a state of jealousy Mark , never mind perhaps one day you might have one  when you are older , just keep scribbling those so called pigeon heads ,so you can shoot them with your shot gun ,well the groups you show us looks like a shot gun was used :laugh::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbs:   

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, villaman said:

Sounds like you are in a state of jealousy Mark , never mind perhaps one day you might have one  when you are older , just keep scribbling those so called pigeon heads ,so you can shoot them with your shot gun ,well the groups you show us looks like a shot gun was used :laugh::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbs:   

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mark Williams is a member of all clubs air gun related

O i forgot

Not the

FX IMPACT CLUB :feck::rofl:

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, vizlauk said:

Very surprised at you mark, you missed me off the list !

save your money for some more paper & drawing pins , maybe a few biro’s

dont buy one there shite

Mines being in bits more than it’s been together 

D2B51933-8D5F-44ED-AEC6-35C0F7B4F976.jpeg

What's wrong with it??? 

21 minutes ago, Phill-W68 said:

What's wrong with it??? 

Just a power issue ! Gave it a complete strip down again last night, stripped the reg out & have it all a good clean , going test it now on the chrono, hopefully sorted it !

7 minutes ago, vizlauk said:

Just a power issue ! Gave it a complete strip down again last night, stripped the reg out & have it all a good clean , going test it now on the chrono, hopefully sorted it !

Let us know how it goes, was this a one off problem or an occurring one?, is it sub 12 or fac?