Shout out to my mother.

My mother has many sin's,many many sins but the ginger gene is not one of them.thats my dad.

But since i've been away from augest the 8th my mother has been looking after my dogs.no problem she likes taking them out regulary anyway down the coast. 

I was worried about how fat they might be when i got home.

About a month into my stay she text sunday night saying my black one is in the vets again getting stitched up.got to be honest i was angry.

I've been getting texts from her once or twice a week about them.

The crazy bitch has been poaching local farms on her doorstep,the nature reserve and 2 local shoots mostly daytime.she's had a good mixed bag too.done more than some on here.problem is it was all accidental.she didn.'t quite know what she let herself in for.

She sent me a video just now and the dogs looked much,much better on it than i expected.

Cheers mother.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mother has many sin's,many many sins but the ginger gene is not one of them.thats my dad. But since i've been away from augest the 8th my mother has been looking after my dogs.no problem she l

So we have gathered ginger beards mums not a ginge she knobs gingers and shes a keen hunter / poacher ... oh and sarge likes cock and hardmen... 

Dogfox

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Only get one mother ginger nutt so make sure ye treat her right??  especially seeing as it wasn’t her that passed on the  iffy gene ??

Believe me when i say sometimes we clash head on and it's a miracle i aint knocked her out yet but when it matters its always mum you go to.i never used to worry to much about the police and courts as long as she was on side.

Also my litte niece who's 4 or 5 ish who always ask's to go for a dog walk.she's been in the photos too.

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I walked out the family home at 15 am never looked back, not because I hated me ma or nowt but purely Cos we are so alike we can’t stay together?? never got on better than we have since then, used clash all time an now we have our own space it’s great? 

like you said mate Iv never been scared of cops or anything like that, aslong as my ma was okay with what I was doing or had done then I never cared an would take any consequence on the chin?. One word from me ma tho can an will stop me in me tracks, an it’s not fear, (okay maybe jist a wee bit?) it’s jist pure respect, and  I’m proud to say that there ain’t many things I wouldn’t do if she asked or told me to?

And now being a parent yourself you realise just how important family is.

OH MY GOD WHAT THE f**k HAS JUST HAPPENED TO ME.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Sarge1974 said:

Paranoia is a horrible condition mate.

Not at all pal but when someone gives a underhand comment as they ain't the f***ing balls to say what they think outright then that makes a coward in my books!! Proper obsessed with hard men aswell bit wierd your on the wrong forum for a fight we all just argue and that's about it 

7 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Not at all pal but when someone gives a underhand comment as they ain't the f***ing balls to say what they think outright then that makes a coward in my books!! Proper obsessed with hard men aswell bit wierd your on the wrong forum for a fight we all just argue and that's about it 

Calm down ty it's not a full moon yet