Just simple targets

No drawings of pigeon heads lol

iv been having a play with the impact 177

only out to 18yrds (as far as i can go in my yard )

but feck is she accurate

got to say mind the other night when i was out she was good out to 30yrds when zeroing her in

and hitting knots in fence posts out to 30,,,40yrds

cant wait until im out again with her

scopes are

falcon ffp 4x24x44

there nice and clear

the only fault i can find with them is may be the turrets are to big 

there a nice scope i think and i like the fact that you can move the ret and the point of impact dose not change

you can have the cross hairs as small as you want or as big as you want and the point of impact stays the same

O..and the fact that in sub 12 the rifle gives you 500+shots a fill lol

the rifle shoulders nice and is good to carry round but after a while it dose become heavy lol

trigger feels nice not heavy or to light

mag is a bit of a pain to load the pellets into at first but clips into the rifle no problem

The shroud dose make the rifle quiet but could be quieter with a mod but to do this the shroud dose have to come off and a hw or twink or a marksman  could be screwed strait onto the barrel

but i like the look of the shroud so ill put up with it the way it is lol

the cocking arm is in a nice place not right back like some so you can keep the ret on the target with out dropping the rifle down to load the next pellet into the chamber .

safety is just above the trigger and is easy to put on or off with just a flick of the thumb with out having to move the rifle to do so

mag is 19 shots in 177

so plenty to go round the perms on a night (unless your with pav lol)

chances are your not going to shoot 19 shots off .

Balance of the rifle is good its not front end heavy or back end heavy

all the wait is in the middle of the rifle

and as the air bottle is carbon fiber this adds no wait to the front end

any way over all the FX IMPACT 177 looks like it could be my keeper

but at £1600 it has to be lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

DSC_0041 (2).JPG

DSC_0042 (2).JPG

• Like 5

Glad your liking it fella, lot of pennies for an airgun, but they do look very smart and I'm envious of anyone who has one, not shouldered one yet, not shot one yet, but it would be costly if I did and as for the shot Count its crazy... Any idea what the true shot count is on a 22 sub 12 if your getting 500+ on a 177...hoping to see some good pics up soon mate of your pest controlling antics ?... 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Phill-W68 said:

Glad your liking it fella, lot of pennies for an airgun, but they do look very smart and I'm envious of anyone who has one, not shouldered one yet, not shot one yet, but it would be costly if I did and as for the shot Count its crazy... Any idea what the true shot count is on a 22 sub 12 if your getting 500+ on a 177...hoping to see some good pics up soon mate of your pest controlling antics ?... 

FX impact 22 shot count is 720 shots per fill

mag hols 18 pellets

and i stand corrected on 177 shot count its 600 shots not 500

• Like 1

Yes the shot count is just amazing and once you are used to the magazine, you never even think about it even in total darkness to fill or load in the gun although .177 is a fair bit more fiddly to fill. I will take a photo Jimmy as the mod thread is not a standard thread but as I am useless with stuff like that, I could not tell you what thread it is. Perhaps Si has looked into that already.

One aspect is that there have been some Impacts including mine that had an issue with pellet clipping which it was believed to be a loose fit on the shroud so it is really important that the shroud is slid out in as straight line as possible. Some shrouds are very stiff as mine was which can create a little pressure when sliding the shroud in and out but not in many cases and for me as much as I liked the sliding shroud, I had ASI change it to a fixed shroud and mod.(no charge) so worth keeping in mind.

I looked at a newish Impact the other day in sub 12 .177 and noticed they have made the exit hole a little larger that the earlier ones so perhaps the clipping is no longer an issue.

Before I fitted the strap and fitting to the Impact, I would carry it around all evening with the butt sitting inside my elbow and the barrel up in the air. It might sound a bit odd Jimmy but in fact it is comfortable to carry around.

Phil

• Like 2

I totally agree mate, on sub 12 I don't think it is such an issue but on my .25 fac, the shroud came out around 7'' but it is far less on yours. Enjoy it buddy and get some kills.

I have just come back from a bit of walked up game shooting this morning, shot like a twat but managed a pheasant, a woodcock and a pigeon. Not saying how many I missed but still a great morning out with my shooting buddy. Trish can sort the pheasant out when she gets home.

Phil

• Like 2

You should try pigeon heads James, your shooting would improve greatly.

That rifle looks like a "Standard Federation Issue" off Star Wars by the way  :laugh::tongue2:.

Joking aside, enjoy mate, hope your night is a good one  :good:

The Iceman  x

• Like 1

Glad you like it mate they are one hell of a gun in sub12 or fac in any cal and probably one of the most accurate guns I every shot 

Airfective or ratworks do a nice shroud /silencer or even our own Si. you now the one  your gay mate :air_kiss::air_kiss::air_kiss::air_kiss::laugh: :thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

Phil if you were closer id lone you it for the day

but i think id have to hit you to get it back :boxing:;)

• Like 1