• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

I don't get this...I'm never voting again business.  Good bad or indifferent, your voice and your vote. 

Give that up and your future  life is in someone else's hands, and you will have no one to blame but yourself!

• Like 1

Just to add.....I see lots of people saying “I don’t think folks will put up with this or that”

”They can’t do that, we voted”

I just don’t think folks have grasped the gravity of your situation over there......you have been in a war for ages and you are about to get the coup de gras......it’s not just starting, it’s nearly over lads.

The sooner folks realise that the better.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Just to add.....I see lots of people saying “I don’t think folks will put up with this or that”

I just don’t think folks have grasped the gravity of your situation over there......you have been in a war for ages and you are about to get the coup de gras......it’s not just starting, it’s nearly over lads.

i understand were you are coming from wilf      but sorry to say  those doing the spouting are not made of the same stuff   as they were years ago   just talk  these days one or two will throw there toys out  but most will just roll over ,,,

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, WILF said:

What's good about realising it? Do you think it's good to just give up? The leftards never will. I'm not talking about armed insurrection or anything, but anything I can do thwart these cocksuckers, I'll do. 

Bit disappointed to hear you think that to be honest mate. 

47 minutes ago, Deker said:

I don't get this...I'm never voting again business.  Good bad or indifferent, your voice and your vote. 

Give that up and your future  life is in someone else's hands, and you will have no one to blame but yourself!

People voted leave and that doesn't seem to be happening so no wonder people have lost all trust / confidence in any party

“EU leaders have said that the delay though agreed is only short and Britain needs to tell the bloc what it wants as soon as possible “ errrm ahhh hang on  for a min it goes like this.  Eu bunch of wankers  May has give eu your platform to masquerade as actual leaders of something , all that springs to mind is eu are crooked to the bone the whole lot of eu as soon as possible we  the U.K. want to leave eu bunch of  disrespectful cnts the sooner the better  cntboxes  how’s that grab eu ??

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, sandymere said:

My political ideology is at odds with that of the left, ie labour/Corbyn et al wish to leave the EU, so in this case equating me to  the ideology of the left is nonsensical. I prefer to let my decisions to be based on evidence then those decisions to lead my convictions rather than  having a preset dogma.  As to name calling if a tag fits then so be it but the tag must fit in reality not just in the deluded imaginings of the intellectually compromised ? 

Ps  I like pressurized ham to the point of boiling ?

When you say your decsions are based on evidence of what no countrys  ever left the eu 

1 hour ago, walshie said:

What's good about realising it? Do you think it's good to just give up? The leftards never will. I'm not talking about armed insurrection or anything, but anything I can do thwart these cocksuckers, I'll do. 

Bit disappointed to hear you think that to be honest mate. 

And Amen to that mate.

I often hear the giving up thing but the truth is, lads like me ain’t f***ing wanted and we ain’t welcome anymore .

f**k it, let it all go to shit......it’s needs to.