Jump to content
ginger beard

Brexit

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

The other 27 states will be tripping over themselves to extend the negotiations. Simple as this, it's now the only option to achieve what they want, which is for us to eventually remain or alternatively to extend the chaos and pain to us for as long as possible to make an example. If they say no to an extension then they're essentially forcing a hard brexit and accepting that we're gone for good, neither of which they want. They're f***ing pissing themselves right now.

Exactly what I thought when I saw the news last night, we have played right into their hands all the way along in this silly pantomime, talk about negotiation skills...................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

The other 27 states will be tripping over themselves to extend the negotiations. Simple as this, it's now the only option to achieve what they want, which is for us to eventually remain or alternatively to extend the chaos and pain to us for as long as possible to make an example. If they say no to an extension then they're essentially forcing a hard brexit and accepting that we're gone for good, neither of which they want. They're f***ing pissing themselves right now.

This is all playing right into the hands of the EU.. They want it to be seen that trying to leave the club is painful and almost nigh on impossible.. There are already lots of small deals in place should we leave under a no deal scenario that will ensure its 'business as usual' that have been made under the radar.. Whats going on in parliament right now is nothing more than a carefully orchestrated pantomine being played out for the masses.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Malt said:

This is all playing right into the hands of the EU.. They want it to be seen that trying to leave the club is painful and almost nigh on impossible.. There are already lots of small deals in place should we leave under a no deal scenario that will ensure its 'business as usual' that have been made under the radar.. Whats going on in parliament right now is nothing more than a carefully orchestrated pantomine being played out for the masses.. 

I think that's giving the thick gutless fucks too much credit mate. :laugh:

Otherwise 100% agree. :thumbs:

On another note Gavin Williamson seems to be doing wonders on Defence. Absolutely essential given we are supposed to be going for independence and global trading! About the only one that is worth his salary imo.

Edited by Born Hunter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your bang on Malt ' those in power want to keep their golden goose and will sell their own country and their own people down the river to achieve this.

Once we leave if it comes off ' others will follow.

Every country can make their own laws ect and still trade with one another' we don't need a foreigner telling us what laws we must abide by ect and they don't need us telling them either.

Sovereign Country's tradeing freely and as friends.

Thats what the layman wants and the only thing that ever stops any of the above is Greedy power hungry political sorts .

The few have always been the cause of wars and conflict at the cost of the masses.

Edited by maxhardcore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read this Week some where that the EU would love a two year extension, got are money for two more years that they're desperate for it. They going to stitch us right up, we are going to pay mega for this if we don't get out.

Parliament has deserted the common folk and done it with so much contempt and arrogance.

Cheers Arry  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arry said:

Read this Week some where that the EU would love a two year extension, got are money for two more years that they're desperate for it. They going to stitch us right up, we are going to pay mega for this if we don't get out.

Parliament has deserted the common folk and done it with so much contempt and arrogance.

Cheers Arry  

Don't be surprised if to get that extension they have the 39B off us up front! They have as much to gain from an extension as the Gov does but given our people's incompetence they'll probably not see it that way and be persuaded payment is the only way to get the extension. :doh:

God I wish the women I want to f**k were this gullible.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The EU are very keen on a 18 month 2 year extension Tusk was on the box saying so. The scheming b*****ds in are Parliament and the EU. I even think May has got her hand in this. I was always suspicious why she pulled the rug from under David Davidson and Dominic Rabb when they were both at different times the Brexit secretary, they both had the EU on there back foot with their hard bargaining. Think she had a call from the EU to call her dogs off.

It's all shady as Feck. IMO.

Cheers Arry

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/03/2019 at 22:03, Arry said:

Right now theres not a party I could vote for. I feel let down by all parties, none are fully for the people. Most have spent the last two years being payed by us as they stab us in the back. In my view we need a new party that listens, The Tories have just made a hash of the negotiations, Labour have played political games trying to get a GE, the Liberal Democrats are not Democrats at all. The Liberal Democrats are lier's after getting on their soap box saying they would cut university fees but climbed into bed with the Tories for a bit of power, then tripled the fees. Their finished as a party.

My MP is a disgrace walked across the floor and wants another vote. Traitor of democracy.

So who could you vote for?

Or does it come to just voting tactfully to keep another party out. Very very sad times.

Cheers Arry

Boris, Nigel and Moggy will wait for it all to crumble and start a new Party of the people. could be something to vote for.

Iwm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rabid said:

Exactly what I thought when I saw the news last night, we have played right into their hands all the way along in this silly pantomime, talk about negotiation skills...................

And crunch talks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do all the members need to vote in favour in of an extention?  Hopefully Hungary, Poland and Austria vote against and help us out

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

comedy of fkn errors  !!, the looneys running the asylum 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, king said:

this will be london soon

Image result for yellow vest

Hope the whole f****n country goes up like this ........

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iwm said:

Boris, Nigel and Moggy will wait for it all to crumble and start a new Party of the people. could be something to vote for.

Iwm.

It wants some thing but I can't see those three starting a new party together, maybe Nigel. Think he might use this march he suppose to be going on to gauge what support he's getting from Joe public first.

But if May announced a General Election tomorrow who could you vote for?

Could not vote for Steptoe and his thick Chimp.

Could not vote for Vince Cable and Cleggy the liar, and their second referendum stance

Could I vote for the Tories after the Feck up they have made of this? Well may be if somebody like Dominic Rabb was the leader.

I do think we need a change of leader fast.

Cheers Arry

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Arry said:

It wants some thing but I can't see those three starting a new party together, maybe Nigel. Think he might use this march he suppose to be going on to gauge what support he's getting from Joe public first.

But if May announced a General Election tomorrow who could you vote for?

Could not vote for Steptoe and his thick Chimp.

Could not vote for Vince Cable and Cleggy the liar, and their second referendum stance

Could I vote for the Tories after the Feck up they have made of this? Well may be if somebody like Dominic Rabb was the leader.

I do think we need a change of leader fast.

Cheers Arry

As a Yorkshireman, labour has been the only party to vote for (before the referendum) but i will never vote for them again!! If someone comes along and gives me and more important  my family and grandchildren a chance of a future, my vote will be with them. At the moment ive been left behind by the westminster fools. The house of commons needs to be closed down and stop making us all look like idiots to the rest of the world.

iwm

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, iwm said:

As a Yorkshireman, labour has been the only party to vote for (before the referendum) but i will never vote for them again!! If someone comes along and gives me and more important  my family and grandchildren a chance of a future, my vote will be with them. At the moment ive been left behind by the westminster fools. The house of commons needs to be closed down and stop making us all look like idiots to the rest of the world.

iwm

I can understand especially in the mining towns to break with Labour would be hard, my old man voted Labour all his life and so did I in earlier years. Now we have a mad house as parliament with no choice really. It's like "one flew over the cuckoo's nest" at the moment.

I just can not believe Blair he a Traitor working for the EU.

I crave a new fresh party that will listen, because even before all this Brexit nobody in power would listen.

Cheers Arry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×