• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

Well, she hasn't gone and seems determined to plough onwards.

It's seems that getting the deal through parliament is mathematically impossible, but the EU have said this is the only deal on the table. To my mind, that leaves her no way forward and nowhere to go.

Is a leadership challenge now inevitable ? And, if it is, should she even contest it ?

31 minutes ago, Sarge1974 said:

The question is what use will another leader be, be it Tory or Labour. The EU will tell us it's their way or the highway IMO.

The highway is what I voted for and what I want, a no deal should be the start of the negotiations 

• Like 3

Great nations are built on hard work, not on lazy nanny states where the self serving elite keep the natives dependant on welfare, we have our own lazy bums here that need national service brought back to get them up and working, the uk needs to get its mojo back and a lot of public executions starting with the government

22 minutes ago, Sarge1974 said:

But you don't know what that entails do you? Don't you think they have a duty to ensure we don't commit  political suicide just for the sake of it?

23 minutes ago, Sarge1974 said:

But you don't know what that entails do you? Don't you think they have a duty to ensure we don't commit  political suicide just for the sake of it?

What it entails is a return to a sovereign state not governed by Germany which my and probably your grand parents fought and gave there lives to ensure, I think they have a duty to deliver what the British public voted for not what big business want which was a total departure from the eu ?

• Like 4
Just now, Sarge1974 said:

What changes? What changes have been promised if we leave? 

That’s a very good way to avoid a question

lots of people have needed change for a very long time

being governed by laws set by un democratically unelected mps in countries vastly different to ours

seeing that change would be a great start 

• Like 3