What people who say the EU has 27 countries so is much stronger than the UK don't realise is that all those 27 countries want different things and that pulls the EU apart. It makes it weaker not stronger. Look how hard it is for Boris to keep the Union intact. Imagine 27 different countries as diverse as Germany and Malta, Sweden and Romania all trying to agree on anything.  The UK negotiators are playing a blinder at the moment. 

• Like 2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

Apart from  the traitorous clods still trying to think that the UK will at the last moment turn away from Brexit , everything seems to have gone quiet lately. Barnier and Co have said that we are not going to get a deal like Canada.  So the clock ticks and it will be a who blinks first situation.  It has always been said that we will have a log jam from Dover to the M25. Well if we have that, then how big will it be over there.  They export all makes of vehicles to us and all sorts of fruit ect comes from Spain . As stated all of these countries have a lot of different national interests. I read that Nissan is going to close a plant in Portugal and another in France and opening more production in the UK hoping to increase market share against the European, made vehicles which will be subject to import tax. Still the clock is running down and the traitors are still plotting the downfall of Brexit.  It lòoks like Boris and the team are maybe looking to play it out and work for interests outside of a deal. Haven't heard anything from major or Blair lately. Still all the traitors need the foot on their throat to make sure that vermin are controlled 

I think that Bo-Jo and David Frost are playing a blinder over the trade deal. Frost went into the lion's den and gave them it straight - no messing and he puts it across in a way that the foreign press can relate to their readers. All of a sudden it is the EU that is seen to want the penny and bun, not the UK. Frost's red lines can be seen to be reasonable by all but the rabid EU Stasis like Verhoftwat.  In fact Hungary and others have come out and said as much. They know that they wouldn't agree to following EU rules once they were out of the club so why should we? And, they are scared of not getting a deal so the French fishermen can't count on their support either. Interestingly Micron's stance has changed slightly. He is now promising to fight for the fishing rights or compensation. That last bit is new and signifies a change in his expectations. Similarly Barmier has also toned down his demands now asking for an agreement on fishing rights, not the same access as before. Reality sinking in.

The best bit though is that they can't agree on what they are actually going to insist on. The Greeks have lost their marbles and want them back, Spain wants Gibraltar to be a condition of a deal and they won't like being told by the EU that they have to drop those demands so Fritz can still sell his cars to Brits. All the schite about the EU being a unified block is what we said it was - ballcocks.

Barmier gone within a month is my bet. New negotiator with a softer approach.

• Like 1

I keep saying we hold a good hand in this game of poker. IMO we hold a lot of the trump cards. Just got to have somebody that has the guts to stand up stand firm and drive a hard bargain.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 1

Good on em.   But  A lot of the remoaners haven't given up and believe that we are still in the eu and that there is still until the end of the year for parliment to reject brexit and scrap it in favour of begging to rejoin the club by  crawling on our knees.  Traitor the lot of them.  A few weeks ago they had that bloke that used to keep hollering about no brexit outside of the houses of parliament.   He was insistent that parliment would see the error of its ways and would scrap brexit.  Perhaps he will either end up in a nutter home or something.  I see that the new home secretary wheeled in the chief constables and TOLD them that no more excuses for not getting crime levels down would be accepted.  Heads WILL roll.  I'd cut their pensions and goodies ect.  I bet that would focus their minds on the job.

The problem with negotiating with the EU is that all the top hierarchy are committed to the cause like Scientologists, Jehovia's and that bloke outside Downing Street. They got where they are now because they have swallowed the EU pill and cannot comprehend why anyone should not agree with their vision. As such there is no balance inside the government of the EU. They are all zealots. 

But, as I have said before; the EU is not all about Brussels. By this evening Hans, Fritz, Pierre, Guiseppi, Pedro, Stavros and all will realise that their jobs are on the line and they haven't got long to do anything about it. Van Leder-Hosen declared that  she would not consider any request for a postponement of the trade talks made after July so the UK Government have usurped her by saying that if they haven't backed down on the three key areas by June they will simply pull the plug on trade talks. Barmier is the problem. He is so brainwashed by the EU philosophy that he cannot comprehend anything outside it. He will be made the scapegoat and made to fall on his sword or be removed. 

Interesting that Gove placed the fishing agreement outside the three red lines. I am sure that the UK will come to some agreement to allow foreign boats into UK waters and vica-versa, but the quotas will be decided in London, not Brussells and UK skippers will get larger allowances of UK caught fish.

Advantage UK ?

• Like 3

Lads I would like a few "No fishing sell out" stickers for the car. I've seem them on fishing boats on the news etc, any of you boys know how I can get some? Been looking on line to no avail.

Cheers Arry

7 minutes ago, Arry said:

I've already done that mate but thanks. Awaiting a reply. Just wondered if any of the lads might know. Will let people know of the outcome.

Cheers Arry

Go to the top....?

If you require additional flags or stickers, these can be supplied.

Thank you for your support.

Yours

Andrew Pascoe

Chairman

National Federation of Fishermen’s Organisation”

pascoe35@btinternet.com

Double dare you....?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1