Some good, reasonable replies here lads.

I can accept there has been drug use for millennia, that is a fact.

However, I just think as usual, it’s easier (and cheaper) to get free and easy with other people’s money than it is to actually try and address how the country has become a place where millions of people are dropping off the radar into an underclass of degradation, drugs, crime.

They can’t afford to work, they have zero hope and consequently they fall into a life that is no different to some 3rd world piss hole.

These people are all over the show and wether their drug of choice is weed or anything harder they are all basically the same in how they are living.

To me, just handing them money will only help to normalise this sort of life.....it not f***ing normal, it’s disgusting and its made even more disgusting that a country like Britain (one of the richest in the world) has a massive class of people like that.

I think that relates directly to Brexit and what we are seeing play out in our domestic politics, British people have (imho) a real chance to change the direction this once great country is heading.......I wonder if they will.

At the moment, all I see is a race to the bottom in so many walks of life with a government ever more he’ll bent on just using people for revenue and f**k the results for society.

• Like 4

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Accip74 said:

Yes let’s step up the war on drugs & take a leaf out of americas book. They incarcerate more people for longer than anyone & as you can see they’re almost drug free now! ? ?

Edited to say should be another thread, my apologies. Interesting subject though

good point....

sorry mate couldn't resist this one.....do like the dutch do and legalise everything so theres no problem...... watch the fast show clip below...:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRfluaMKoOY

Edited by TOMO
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, king said:

A syringe full of duramitex they want straight in the main vain.

The dirty b*****ds.

Smashing grannys faces in to rob them just to buy heroin..

Feck the heroin users...

I don't like any users ,but if few grand going to stop them robbing etc then it's got to b good thing ,

2 hours ago, WILF said:

Some good, reasonable replies here lads.

I can accept there has been drug use for millennia, that is a fact.

However, I just think as usual, it’s easier (and cheaper) to get free and easy with other people’s money than it is to actually try and address how the country has become a place where millions of people are dropping off the radar into an underclass of degradation, drugs, crime.

They can’t afford to work, they have zero hope and consequently they fall into a life that is no different to some 3rd world piss hole.

These people are all over the show and wether their drug of choice is weed or anything harder they are all basically the same in how they are living.

To me, just handing them money will only help to normalise this sort of life.....it not f***ing normal, it’s disgusting and its made even more disgusting that a country like Britain (one of the richest in the world) has a massive class of people like that.

I think that relates directly to Brexit and what we are seeing play out in our domestic politics, British people have (imho) a real chance to change the direction this once great country is heading.......I wonder if they will.

At the moment, all I see is a race to the bottom in so many walks of life with a government ever more he’ll bent on just using people for revenue and f**k the results for society.

spot on 

48 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I don't like any users ,but if few grand going to stop them robbing etc then it's got to b good thing ,

I don't know the answer to the problem of them junkies moocher.

But it does my head right in seeing old grannys with purple faces on the news.

So things seem to be moving but moving where?  Has bojo just thrown N.I under the bus and if he has will it wash? Or has he played a blinder and they know it will be no deal if they don't concede?

11 minutes ago, kanny said:

So things seem to be moving but moving where?  Has bojo just thrown N.I under the bus and if he has will it wash? Or has he played a blinder and they know it will be no deal if they don't concede?

Back room deals with the DUP kanny because believe me they don’t want a no deal because it will be a massive cluster fcuk for Northern Ireland. 

13 hours ago, kanny said:

How do you mean?

The Irish issue is the stumbling block to a Brexit deal. Ireland are in the driving seat as to what they will and will not accept regards the border issue. France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Holland desperately want a deal to preserve their trade. But Ireland have the whip hand as any deal will compromise their position. So they are holding out for whatever the EU is prepared to offer them to drop their objections. Hence the winning the lottery remark.

• Like 4

A wee reminder that the EU don’t hold all the aces. Worth thinking about when you’re booking up for next year. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-49997775

Me myself I’m currently holidaying outside the EU in Turkey. Apart from having to duck every now and then as the shells fly over, and the constant threat that IS will storm the hotel, it’s a great place ?

• Haha 5

Have you been to Turkey? They provide a ring of steel around all the resorts favoured by Western tourists. It is too much of a money earner for them to lose tourism like Tunisia has.

But you are right in that the European tourism industry would be a big loser if Freedom of Movement impacted on holiday makers plans. There are a lot of EU industries praying for a deal much the same as exists today. It is the EU itself who would be the biggest losers if there is no deal, but there are two stumbling blocks; Ireland and the border as I mentioned above and the UK Government's preference for the EU to have some sort of superiority over law making so that UK politicians don't have to carry the can for unpopular laws and policies. Too many wind turbines? Don't blame us. It is an EU policy (even though we would have done much the same ourselves).

• Like 1