7 minutes ago, sandymere said:

It's never been people driving the price of dairy down its always been the corporations, tbh I dont think most would mind paying a few extra pence for there dairy.

• Like 6

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Tony Blair was voted in for a fixed term not life, how can you be so confused you have no argument and no grasp on democracy you are a typical Libratard just go away

LOL so any voted not covered by a term must remain forever ?, best get back to your insults ?

• Sad 1
Just now, sandymere said:

LOL so any voted not covered by a term must remain forever ?, best get back to your insults ?

What a fool, a prime minister  is voted in for a time period, the referendum was voted on stay or leave, it is clear to see that you are only fit to be insulted as your grasp of reality makes it impossible to talk and by adding lol it don’t make it funny or right more like stuttering when you have f**k all to say 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

I did agree with staying in the EU and voted as such but I have voted to the best of two evils in the past that a reality of life. If the final two options from the double vote was to leave with or without a deal I would vote for the deal rather than not vote because I would have preferred a third alternative. If in time the country wished to re visit the outcome of the current shambles I would be in support of it, democracy is about the will of the people in the present not the past or we'd still be in the dark ages.

At the end of the day it has become a shambles and only by letting the people decide can we bring some kind of order that is valid. Personally I would like an in or out vote, plain and simple, by an informed public. But I see that that could leave those wishing to exit with or without a deal disenfranchised which is why I feel giving the leavers an initial choice on their preferred method, before a final vote, would help to give a voice to more peoples preferred exit strategy.

That wasn't the option! How difficult is it for you to understand? You voted and you lost. Now stop the bitching and start getting onboard. It's the remainers who have ignored democracy and caused a schism in our land. Not the leavers! It's always the left and liberal who want to keep voting until they get their way, Ireland, Blair, Holland and the rest, have all ignored democratic votes and then held the vote again (with a few changes to the name but not the content) just to get their way. Well fuuck that I say, that not this time ;)

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 5
8 minutes ago, sandymere said:

OK so we leave, because leave won...but in 10 years we can have another vote for re entry. 

But to try and deny leaving when EVERY leader of every party made it quite clear what leaving meant and that it was once in a lifetime that would be enacted....

If you think that would bring trust and cohesion to our devided nation you must have your head so far up your own arse you can check your own back fillings. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mushroom said:

That wasn't the option! How difficult is it for you to understand? You voted and you lost. Now stop the bitching and start getting onboard. It's the remainers who have ignored democracy and caused a schism in our land. Not the leavers! It's always the left and liberal who want to keep voting until they get their way, Ireland, Blair, Holland and the rest, have all ignored democratic votes and then held the vote again (with a few changes to the name but not the content) just to get their way. Well fuuck I say, that not this time ;)

LOL where is it you live??.

On a serious note do you really believe democracy can stand still, that people cannot be allowed to change their views, that a vote must be forever??

And to point out..

I have more to lose from a no vote than 95% on here. My business, my job, my home, my life here. All are uncertain until something is decided. Yet I still voted out and would again. 

What have you got to lose? Sweet fa apart from a couple of hours of your life when going on holiday. Bloody joke!

2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

OK so we leave, because leave won...but in 10 years we can have another vote for re entry. 

But to try and deny leaving when EVERY leader of every party made it quite clear what leaving meant and that it was once in a lifetime that would be enacted....

If you think that would bring trust and cohesion to our devided nation you must have your head so far up your own arse you can check your own back fillings. 

Did any party leader make clear what leaving meant re a no deal???

Who's lifetime mines or an 18 years olds, markedly different.

No one said democracy was easy.

Edited by sandymere
1 minute ago, sandymere said:

LOL where is it you live??.

On a serious note do you really believe democracy can stand still, that people cannot be allowed to change their views, that a vote must be forever??

Tell you what. Next time they do a vote in the house of commons let's just keep voting until I get the result I want eh? People should always come around to my way of thinking, especially when they vote against me!

• Haha 1