19 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Thats why I suggest a two stage vote?, your personal insults just highlight your inability to formulate a meaningful, adult reply?.

Trouble is one of the options is REMAIN.

The referendum result was LEAVE.

So you ignore DEMOCRACY.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Even tho you didn’t agree with the options? ? but you voted anyways An only Cos it’s not went your way, you now think the options should be diff?  Sounds like summat one my kids would do when not getting there own way on family days ??

I did agree with staying in the EU and voted as such but I have voted to the best of two evils in the past that a reality of life. If the final two options from the double vote was to leave with or without a deal I would vote for the deal rather than not vote because I would have preferred a third alternative. If in time the country wished to re visit the outcome of the current shambles I would be in support of it, democracy is about the will of the people in the present not the past or we'd still be in the dark ages.

At the end of the day it has become a shambles and only by letting the people decide can we bring some kind of order that is valid. Personally I would like an in or out vote, plain and simple, by an informed public. But I see that that could leave those wishing to exit with or without a deal disenfranchised which is why I feel giving the leavers an initial choice on their preferred method, before a final vote, would help to give a voice to more peoples preferred exit strategy.

10 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Democracy isn't static if it was it would cease to be a democracy.?

It’s that static it’s gone stagnant...

do you work for the bbc or something?!

Have you even tried to look for a positive side to brexit 

30 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Thats why I suggest a two stage vote?, your personal insults just highlight your inability to formulate a meaningful, adult reply?.

Your two stage option offers 2 in favour of what you want and one in favour of what you don’t want, so when one of your options gets rejected in round one the two thirds will side together to defeated democracy, you clearly can’t see that as it’s just what your told, if you and yours want to stay in the eu either move or deliver brexit as you have been instructed to and when you are in power table a motion to take us back in, that is the only democratic option, and with regard to my personal insults if I was stood in front of you I would say them to your face as it’s how I feel about anyone who is willing to forget what generations of men have given there lives for and hand over our sovereign rights to a foreign invading power, you are an insult to every life given to keep this country as it is so f**k right off 

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Would another vote be undemocratic if undertaken with all the current choices, i would say the opposite.

Of course it would be undemocratic because you haven't upheld the first one.

Why should anybody vote in a second vote if you don't uphold a vote ?

Why would the second vote be valid and the first vote ?

You're still like all the other remoaners that can not except the result and carry on campaigning to stay in the EU.

If you really believe in Democracy the the day the result is given then everybody should except it and move on.

Once you start ignoring the result of a democratic vote were does it lead.

The END of DEMOCRACY itself.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

I agree democracy isn't static, a vote isn't final for eternity but you have to at least uphold the referendum. 

I would rather stay as we are then leave with a poor deal, leave to me means get out with no deal. 

If it turns out to be a big mistake then it's us that will suffer the consequences and we will have to take it on the chin. 

• Like 2

Trade with the  EU Is only 13% of our total economy,    to put it in perspective we traded around  £274bn with the EU  last year and this amount  has been dropping  year on year  by a total  of 10% since 2006 ...now let's look at our small medium business of which 90% have  no direct dealings with the EU ,they had s turnover of £1.9 trillion last year!  So the question has to be why are people like sandymere putting the  minority 13% over the far superior 87% ? Also when we DO Leave that 13% wont just be wiped off  will it? ...give your head a shake sandy and back  UK SME's instead of trying to line the pockets of overseas  corporations!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Sandy the vote went to the people 3 years ago

The result was leave

lets just get out and get on with it

the sooner the better and the country can move forward after getting dragged into the Gutter for 3 years by people who supposed to implement democracy.

16 minutes ago, Arry said:

By ignoring a Democratic vote it makes it Democratic. Don't get that one mate.

Cheers Arry 

Tony Blair was voted in by a majority, should we still have tony Blair as PM? After all it was a democratic vote, I for one wouldn’t be happy about that. Peoples opinions change and our actions need to accept that. If the remain had won does anyone thing the brexiteers would have just stopped???

Whatever the outcome of the current shambles this will without doubt be an on-going discussion for years to come and may well be re visited again down the line, but that is democracy.

13 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Tony Blair was voted in by a majority, should we still have tony Blair as PM? After all it was a democratic vote, I for one wouldn’t be happy about that. Peoples opinions change and our actions need to accept that. If the remain had won does anyone thing the brexiteers would have just stopped???

Whatever the outcome of the current shambles this will without doubt be an on-going discussion for years to come and may well be re visited again down the line, but that is democracy.

Tony Blair was voted in for a fixed term not life, how can you be so confused you have no argument and no grasp on democracy you are a typical Libratard just go away

• Like 3