• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, baker boy said:

The referendum was a massive misjudgement by cameron, he thought with all the taxpayer funded scaremongering the result would be a remain vote, hence him f***ing off at the earliest oppertunity

Yea he Fecked of like a little boy who got shot in a game of cowboy and Indians, give my guns back I'm not playing. 

We have had two of the worst PM's ever, lets hope its not a third.

Cheers Arry

• Thanks 1

So M. Verhoftwat;  You say that if the UK does not settle its €39 billion bill it will not get a trade deal?

Are you aware that the EU sells twice as much to the UK as the UK sells to the EU? How are you going to tell the German, French and Italian car makers that they can't sell anything to the UK because the UK won't pay something it doesn't legally have to? How are you going to tell the French and Spanish fishermen that they can't fish in UK waters after 31st October because your unreasonable demands will not be met?

Let's put it another way M. Verhoftwat; How much are you going to pay the UK to access its markets?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, socks said:

Thick as fukcing mince ....

241BFD54-FD6A-4715-8193-814AEAFD412E.png

I’d like to think some British lad with a wicked sense of humour was at the docks and says to the paki “Yeah mate, you will swim that no problem.....it’s not far and the North Sea is lovely this time of year!” Lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I’d like to think some British lad with a wicked sense of humour was at the docks and says to the paki “Yeah mate, you will swim that no problem.....it’s not far and the North Sea is lovely this time of year!” Lol 

"It's not far son, if you go now, you'll be in-time for a full English and a cuppa in the morning, tell Mary extra toast n butter coz you need the carbs" ???

I'd follow them like them cross channel athletes.. it's a bit running man but I reckon we could film it and make a grand old show..

And the winner gets..... a ticket home! ?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Looks like Boris is going to suspend parliment for 5 weeks which wont give the anti democracy mp's time to scupper a no deal brexit, sturgeon, grieve and the rest of the scum are seething so it can only be a good thing..?

Be interesting what happens now, will the queen go ahead and carry out what boris asks.