• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Wilf, the CTA concerns travel but not trade or customs. You're right, it IS an EU border, the only land border the U.K. has with the EU.

The UK and Ireland have a very peculiar relationship with each other, there's nothing else like it in the world, and it's simply incompatible with EU rules. Ireland, as a member of the EU CANNOT make trade or customs deals with any country, including the UK, one of the main reasons for the UK leaving.

Its a dilemma I can't figure out, and have no confidence in politicians not making a complete f**k up of !

The only solution I can see is Ireland either leaving the EU or reunification of Ireland, neither of which I can see happening in my life time.

Cheers.

Leaving the EU and reunification is the perfect solution but reunification will do for now. ??

• Like 1
9 hours ago, chartpolski said:

What I don't understand is why Parliament today will be debating a Bill to make free, unfettered trade between the four home nations a law ! 

Surely it's allways been that way, and if the Withdrawal Agreement hinders that trade, then it isn't fit for purpose and should be amended or disregarded.

Of course it's all to do with the Irish border, but if we say we will not have customs or immigration checks on the Irish border, this puts the ball in the EU and Irelands court. 

Let them decide if they want the restrictions !

Cheers.

No can do Mate, ye want to leave fine....honour your word....British honour? None? Fine....

very short sighted and unsustainable 

It’s quiet nice to see England behaving like thugs again, and why not.....all this cosy little homogeneous politics needs a kick in the arse.

However, I never loose sight of the fact that Johnson and most of his party have all very much been part of that club for a very long time and said f**k all about it.......I don’t believe them, but I’ll wait and see where this f***ing shit up leads.

Id like to think it’s gives them an appetite to address the real problems that are turning the UK into the f***ing toilet it is today but we will see......

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s quiet nice to see England behaving like thugs again, and why not.....all this cosy little homogeneous politics needs a kick in the arse.

However, I never loose sight of the fact that Johnson and most of his party have all very much been part of that club for a very long time and said f**k all about it.......I don’t believe them, but I’ll wait and see where this f***ing shit up leads.

Id like to think it’s gives them an appetite to address the real problems that are turning the UK into the f***ing toilet it is today but we will see......

Can't argue with any of that :thumbs:

I think Boris showed his true feelings towards the EU months ago when he said they can go whistle for their divorce bill.

.......... I get the impression that he doesn't like them but, he has to behave.

Germany invading Poland.........Breaking international law !

Japanese bombing Pearl Harbour......... Breaking International law !

Argentina invading the Falklands ........ Breaking International law !

UK tinkering with an EU treaty that might not be of benefit to us........... Give me a f***ing break !!!!!!!!

Cheers.

• Like 7