Well......it's all started lol I just had a row and then questioned by the police lol. All because some cnut was shouting about his opinion (I know this cnut ?‍♂️?) in the bar, raising his voice.... and I get questioned lol. To clarify... the filth come to this bar for their night time coffees ?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Hope they extradite you for your crime against height ?

Look... I'm not a dwarf ya beanpole jock ?

It was funny I got ID'd as soon as they realised I was English. Toni is harping on and they came over to quieten it down ? The second they heard my accent.... ?‍♂️?

To be fair it all ended in a joke and all laughing but I'm pretty sure it won't be the same in the future. There may be trouble ahead.

• Haha 1

Stayed up for a large part of the night, to watch the party but was struck by how much coverage was given to tiny little groups of crying twats with candles dotted around the place while very little of the party was given any coverage, think the dopey bint stood next to a road sign on a bridge on the Irish border got more airtime, the bbc should be the next thing to remove from uk, sadly best coverage as always was on sky news Australia unbelievable it’s the same company that portrays its shite over here ?????

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Stayed up for a large part of the night, to watch the party but was struck by how much coverage was given to tiny little groups of crying twats with candles dotted around the place while very little of the party was given any coverage, think the dopey bint stood next to a road sign on a bridge on the Irish border got more airtime, the bbc should be the next thing to remove from uk, sadly best coverage as always was on sky news Australia unbelievable it’s the same company that portrays its shite over here ?????

I thought the same.  I looked in on the coverage at odd times during The day and the coverage  was very much leaning towards the antis. The questions were angled  to them.  They even had that wally that kept hollering about brexit outside parliment on there as one of the main speakers.   I'm sure that this hasn't gone unnoticed.  During the campaign I'm surprised that the director General wasn't wheeled in and his fortune told in his ear. Still perhaps it's all cut and dried in the Background already. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

1 hour ago, Meece said:

I thought the same.  I looked in on the coverage at odd times during The day and the coverage  was very much leaning towards the antis. The questions were angled  to them.  They even had that wally that kept hollering about brexit outside parliment on there as one of the main speakers.   I'm sure that this hasn't gone unnoticed.  During the campaign I'm surprised that the director General wasn't wheeled in and his fortune told in his ear. Still perhaps it's all cut and dried in the Background already. 

With you both on that one. I wondered what was going on as the bias BBC seemed to be still campaigning to remain. I don't know why they even interviewed remainers it over, we out. Alastair Campbell shooting his mouth off dripping about leaving and how we should of had a second referendum. Christ what the matter with these remainers they lost a democratic referendum they got absolutely hammered in the General Election and they still can't except it.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2