• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I tell you this much, there will be a few nations watching events for the next few years and if we make a go of it then we won’t be the last to leave.

However, we must also remember that other countries are not like the UK where they have adopted and taken every rule and regulation to its most ludicrous degree.......other countries have not forced half the shit down it’s populations throat the the UK has and your common or garden Brit had simply had enough.......now it’s for you ordinary Brit to hold their government to account seeing as they can no longer blame it all on the EU ;) 

Have the local T.D.s been up around your place looking for votes wilf, promising the earth, moon and stars.

Atb j 

46 minutes ago, jetro said:

Have the local T.D.s been up around your place looking for votes wilf, promising the earth, moon and stars.

Atb j 

No mate, I tell them I’m not eligible to vote anyway 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jetro said:

Mean while in France 

Atb j 

It’s been happening every Saturday for the last 62 weeks mate over there but the mainstream media are doing a sterling job of not reporting it, anti eu party’s should start winning more and more elections over the next few years across Europe brexit spells the begging of the end for the eu, Italy will be next out I suspect followed closely by France and Poland making this the 3rd time we have saved Europe from Germany in the last 100 years or so, I shall be staying up all night tonight to celebrate despite having a busy weekend ahead as  I,m buzzing my tits off ????????????

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It’s been happening every Saturday for the last 62 weeks mate over there but the mainstream media are doing a sterling job of not reporting it, anti eu party’s should start winning more and more elections over the next few years across Europe brexit spells the begging of the end for the eu, Italy will be next out I suspect followed closely by France and Poland making this the 3rd time we have saved Europe from Germany in the last 100 years or so, I shall be staying up all night tonight to celebrate despite having a busy weekend ahead as  I,m buzzing my tits off ????????????

I wish Ireland would follow suit, and get out as well, but never going to happen. The government would loose to much money 

Atb j 

• Thanks 1

Yep, tonight's the night :yes:

Cut the bonds and cast off the shackles - all that bollocks about us being a little insulated island, we'll actually be free to strengthen our bonds with our other international friends now :yes:

f**k the EU and f**k their bureaucratic leaders - I hope they all go bust.

............. up yours you self serving c**ts :feck:

Rule Britannia ??????? ?? ??????? ??????? :good:

• Like 6

Micron's popularity has gone down the pan and only a third of French people trust him. In just over two years time there will be a general election and I cannot see him getting into the run off between the last two candidates. The French people only voted him in to stop le Pen from taking power. Next time around I can see le Pen taking a lot more seats and if not actually getting a majority, holding the balance of power.

She will go for a Frexit referendum and I think it will be a very close call. Many of the poorer French and the farmers are anti-EU and now the the UK has shown that leaving can be achieved, they might follow. If they do it will be end for the EU. France is crucial to things like trade routes and will by then be the second largest contributor. By that time Italy, 3rd largest contributor  may well be bust. They are reliant on trade to the UK; domestic appliances, lawn mowers, furniture and of course cars and vans. If the UK can strike deals with Japanese and Korean exporters a lot of Italian > UK exports will suffer.

I don't think that Poland will leave simply because they are the greatest recipient of EU funds and also do a lot of trade with Germany.

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, jetro said:

I wish Ireland would follow suit, and get out as well, but never going to happen. The government would loose to much money 

Atb j 

There’s too many pro EU people in ireland from what I can see of it mate, nearly everyone I speak to fails to grasp how a country can just function alone.......most can’t imagine life without the EU and, not wishing to be insulting, the EU works very well for ireland because ireland don’t really have the same “up and at em” mentality as the UK when it comes to making things happen and being industrious.

its probably why all the successful irish entrepreneurs mostly have their businesses in the UK or abroad.......lovely place to live, shit place to do business.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

There’s too many pro EU people in ireland from what I can see of it mate, nearly everyone I speak to fails to grasp how a country can just function alone.......most can’t imagine life without the EU and, not wishing to be insulting, the EU works very well for ireland because ireland don’t really have the same “up and at em” mentality as the UK when it comes to making things happen and being industrious.

its probably why all the successful irish entrepreneurs mostly have their businesses in the UK or abroad.......lovely place to live, shit place to do business.

I was told the other day that because I’m anti EU I’m anti Irish. Lol. 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I was told the other day that because I’m anti EU I’m anti Irish. Lol. 

It’s mental isn’t it, don’t worry, English are liked less than wogs so go figure !! Lol ? 

In fairness as well, Ireland would struggle because it don’t have the infrastructure.

The roads are total shite, forget broadband in lots of areas and the insurance and business taxes are insane.

Its a complete rigmarole to do anything, it’s clunky and long winded.....as an example, take a waste carriers license.

In the UK it’s 5 tick box pages on the net and £300.....you can get one in 5 minutes on your phone !

Same thing in Ireland?......it’s a paper form of about 30 pages that involves writing down masses of information and there’s 3 levels of license ranging from €1000 to €6000 and it’s takes about 3 months !! 

f***ing ludicrous ! .......

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s mental isn’t it, don’t worry, English are liked less than wogs so go figure !! Lol ? 

In fairness as well, Ireland would struggle because it don’t have the infrastructure.

The roads are total shite, forget broadband in lots of areas and the insurance and business taxes are insane.

Its a complete rigmarole to do anything, it’s clunky and long winded.....as an example, take a waste carriers license.

In the UK it’s 5 tick box pages on the net and £300.....you can get one in 5 minutes on your phone !

Same thing in Ireland?......it’s a paper form of about 30 pages that involves writing down masses of information and there’s 3 levels of license ranging from €1000 to €6000 and it’s takes about 3 months !! 

Nothing like holding your own economy back. 
Anyway no point making the place to nice as it will get filled with foreigners. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, WILF said:

For the most part it's a great country to live in. Clean safe and fairly laid back.

Pity it's leaders didn't have more drive in them to make it better. They never did or will. A political party was canvassing the other day, asked for my vote. I asked what were they going to do. After a lot of rubbish talk, they said, they can't do any better than what's there already, they just want to be in charge for a change 

That's them all really. 

Atb j 

• Like 1