• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

On 30/10/2019 at 20:04, steve66 said:

Sadly theres stornch labour supports that hate Corbyn ect but will still vote labour because because that's what theve always done, this I think along with the looney far left will keep a lot of labour mps in there seats ?

That's true mate especially in our area south Yorkshire it amazes me how Labour party MP.S are romantising the 84/85 miners strike when in reality they gave us fekall support then under Kinnock though I am glad to say a lot of ex pitmen like me will be voting for the Brexit party but I still reckon south yorks will still be under labour.

• Like 2

Most I talk to voted for Brexit but just cant vote for the tories in the election even though they hate Corbyn , most seem to see farage as just another tory so that's a none starter , so labour it is then ?

• Like 1

Pro or anti brexit, pro Tory or anti Tory, pro labour or anti labour I can’t for the life of me understand why anyone with even the vaguest understanding of politics and knowledge of what each party is trying to achieve could ever bring themselves to vote for a party that would make Jeremy Corbyn prime minister. The man is a terrorist sympathiser, is an anti semitic, wants to tax everyone to death, has no idea how to run an economy (loves to go on about ending austerity but its labours fault there was austerity in the first place!), his policies would bankrupt this country and cause mass unemployment. 

Sandymere your a lefty explain to me why anyone in the right mind would vote for this dangerous extremist??? Every business leader in the country is terrified of a Corbyn led government, the bile and hatred that spills from this man and his momentum friends is astonishing and if it was a Conservative party doing it they would never get away with it. I understand if people are anti Boris and the conservatives but how can you possibly vote for Corbyn to be in charge? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is going on? For the last two years the EU have been complaining about the lack of commitment to leave the EU and now Boris is steaming ahead with plans they are all trying to make out that it will take years to sort a trade deal. Even that creep Macron who has been trying to get the EU to pull the rug from under the UK's feet all last year is now whining about a 3 year trade talk period. Two month's ago he wanted shut of the UK ASAP so he can continue his plans to take over control of Brussels (as if the Krauts would allow that).

It isn't like we are coming together from new positions. The deal is already there and has been for years so it just needs a bit of adjustment.

They say that no talks can take place until the UK agrees to allow EU boats into its fisheries. OK - you sell twice as much to the UK as the UK does to you so you tell VW, Peugeot Citroen, Renault, Fiat, BMW and Mercedes along with all the lorry and bus manufacturers that they have to stop selling to their largest market. Tell Pedro and Co. that all those fruit and vegetables they are growing in Spain ain't going anywhere.

They claim that Freedom of Movement is a red line before trade deals can commence. Well if you think that any refugee who is given EU status by Greece, Italy or anywhere else in Europe is going to be free to move to the UK you are on a different planet. So again, tell Hans and Pierre that they are redundant because some Eurocrat puts a crazy unworkable Liberal ideal above their families well-being.

Keep at 'em Boris. Let them know that the payments, fishing and free movement will stop on 31st of this month and if they want to put hundreds of thousands of EU workers on the dole then let them suffer the consequences in their next elections.

• Like 1