Boris wan't's a General Election on the 12th December, Labour and Lying Lib - Anti Dem's haven't got the bottle. All the scum are going to do is try and get amendments ie second referendum or have the custom union. Keeping this country in a limbo stale mate.

I do hope there is a GE and we can punish the b*****ds.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

The MPs that have refused to vote for a deal and think those of us who voted to leave are "thick"and really didn't no what we voted for" all need putting against a wall and we do some pest control ,

labour,Scottish party ,Libs all bunch of no good c@nts ,

they not going to give him a election as they know he's going to win ,

no deal is way to go ,get shot of eu citezens we don't need .

a new fella started work at my place today ,he's Romanian and worked here 3 yrs ,after talking to him for a while he said he was a farmer  , he owns  85 acres of land and keeps cattle,pigs,goats ! His wife stays there running the dairy business that is doing well by what he said ,while he works here ! He lives in shared house so pays as little rent as poss and sends all rest home apart from what he spends in fresh pol etc .

so this is type of people uk needs then ? He needs fu@cking off back to were he crawled from,leaches the lot of them .here to make £££ and that's only reason .

Members of house parliament should all put there heads down in shame for not doing the right thing by the very people who  voted for them , 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Secure Brexit......by voting for exactly the same people who didn’t give a f**k about your vote in the first place !

Outstanding ! 

We are never going to win but that doesn't mean we have to make it easy for them lol

Actually I see labour hitting a all time low they are now leaching voters from both ends to the Brexit Party/Lib dems and how useful will the Tories be after Brexit? at present we can only play with the deck we have and I think people are waking up to playing tactical rather than tribal. Brexit has exposed our politics and politicians and our institutions and I've never seen so many people give a F! ....Rome in a day an all that. 

• Like 2

Sadly theres stornch labour supports that hate Corbyn ect but will still vote labour because because that's what theve always done, this I think along with the looney far left will keep a lot of labour mps in there seats ?

Edited by steve66
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Labour get a lot votes out of London nowdays it's not just the old industrial heartlands .

That’s true, very true.....al the f***ing odd marks vote for them.

I can’t help but feel now that Britain has more pressing problems, deal with the things you know.

You know you don’t live in a democracy now

You know that these c**ts are ordinary at best but are clever enough to be governing for themselves and not any of you

You know that they don’t care about your heritage, your culture, your towns or your communities......they only care about your tax code and the burden has never been so massive......EVER !

You know that their policy’s on immigration has kids dying right, left and centre in every city across the land on a daily basis

You know that your houses have been made almost unaffordable 

You know that you and your wife have to go out to work or you can’t survive

You know that you, the indigenous British bloke, is always put firmly in last place when considering anyones needs

These are just a few of the many things you already know 

I’d have said “getting out” of Europe is the very least of your problems......in fact, 3 and a bit years have shown that it wasn’t really the EU f***ing everything up like we thought, it’s our own shower of shit

Orban isn’t taking any of this shit and they are a small country in the EU......do you not think the 2nd biggest contributor could not have said “no, f**k that” to anything it didn’t like all the way along ?

Deal with these c**t while you have the chance, forget f***ing Brexit for a minute.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Do you think EU Politicians are any better than our own ?

They are all par for course exactly the same .

In it for themselfs.

Nobody said they were, I said deal with what’s in front of you first.

Re-electing the very people who have been f***ing you in the arse to deal with a situation on your behalf is f***ing ludicrous !

3 hours ago, WILF said:

I can’t help but feel now that Britain has more pressing problems, deal with the things you know.

You know you don’t live in a democracy now

You know that these c**ts are ordinary at best but are clever enough to be governing for themselves and not any of you

You know that they don’t care about your heritage, your culture, your towns or your communities......they only care about your tax code and the burden has never been so massive......EVER !

You know that their policy’s on immigration has kids dying right, left and centre in every city across the land on a daily basis

You know that your houses have been made almost unaffordable 

You know that you and your wife have to go out to work or you can’t survive

You know that you, the indigenous British bloke, is always put firmly in last place when considering anyones needs

These are just a few of the many things you already know 

I’d have said “getting out” of Europe is the very least of your problems......in fact, 3 and a bit years have shown that it wasn’t really the EU f***ing everything up like we thought, it’s our own shower of shit

Orban isn’t taking any of this shit and they are a small country in the EU......do you not think the 2nd biggest contributor could not have said “no, f**k that” to anything it didn’t like all the way along ?

Deal with these c**t while you have the chance, forget f***ing Brexit for a minute.

You smacked that nail squarely on the head.  :good:

• Like 1