1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

It could be!!

Agreed. But a no deal for Northern Ireland will be brutal whereas the first deal on the table that give us special status would have seen us prosper and brexit would of been done but bigotry got in the way. 

Edited by dogmandont

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Agreed. A no deal for Northern Ireland will be brutal whereas the first deal on the table that give us special status would have seen us prosper and brexit would of been done but bigotry got in the way. 

Said it loads mate, we were too weak in our dealings with the EU from day 1, we should have taken a  deal that was accepted by all parties first, to the EU, and stood firm, no deal should've been firmly on the table to use as our leverage...its not good for anyone imo but you need a bargaining chip ... 

I still believe we can come out of this as a very strong independent nation ...we just need to sack everyone in parliament first and start again lol

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Welcome back mate. And straight into the heavy duty stuff...brexit. I  daren't go there, it's too xxx rated for me.??

Yeah mate no messing, straight in with Brexit & climate change, no easing back in with a few “nice dog” posts for me ?

I hope all is good with you mate

Edited by Accip74
Missing word
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
6 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Agreed. But a no deal for Northern Ireland will be brutal whereas the first deal on the table that give us special status would have seen us prosper and brexit would of been done but bigotry got in the way. 

How did bigotry get in the way dmd? I’ve catholic mates that voted leave and they mean with no deal as they’re sick of being 2 down from foreigners and are sick of paying tax to keep freeloaders from the 3rd world in great comfort when ever they struggled they got no help, bigotry has nothing to do with it, it was a uk wide vote and he’ll of a lot of us northern Irish votes leave for obvious reasons. It was the shinners that tried the united ireland by the back door. Northern Ireland is part of the uk whether some like it or not

• Like 2
13 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Said it loads mate, we were too weak in our dealings with the EU from day 1, we should have taken a  deal that was accepted by all parties first, to the EU, and stood firm, no deal should've been firmly on the table to use as our leverage...its not good for anyone imo but you need a bargaining chip ... 

I still believe we can come out of this as a very strong independent nation ...we just need to sack everyone in parliament first and start again lol

Exactly. May played four aces like two pairs.

At the start the UK had a strong bargaining position. Now, with the surrenderists undermining the efforts of BJ it is like Churchill having to deal with the appeasers that allowed Hitler to gain so much instead of stopping him earlier. Now BJ is fighting a rearguard action when he could have been dictating terms to the EU.

• Like 2

I think it might be a good idea, that after a  Genreal Election that ALL MP's would have to be sworn in. Swear an oath that they will HAVE respect a democratic vote. It would be illegal not to.

We would not be in this mess if MP's if they had just respected that vote. Imo in the results of referendum they should have never give out what areas voted what, just given the end result. Then the SNP and MP's areas that voted to remain would never had an excuse to kick off and go against democracy.

May had some shady deal cooked up I recon and not just the one we saw. I have away been very very suspicious of her pulling the rug from under David Davis and Dominic Rabb, they both started to make progress with deals. Both had the EU rocking on their heels so why?

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 2

More scare stores about French fishermen blockading Calais to prevent Scottish and Irish sea food being imported to the EU. Hmm. Let's just have a deeper look at this.

The lorries containing the sea food will have set off from France and Spain full of fresh fruit and vegetables. They then fill up with sea food for the return journey. So, the lorries being held up are full of sea food that has been paid for and cannot unload that sea food to re-load with French and Spanish fruit and veg' so the farmers won't be able to sell their produce to UK customers.

Who is losing out the most?

9 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

How did bigotry get in the way dmd? I’ve catholic mates that voted leave and they mean with no deal as they’re sick of being 2 down from foreigners and are sick of paying tax to keep freeloaders from the 3rd world in great comfort when ever they struggled they got no help, bigotry has nothing to do with it, it was a uk wide vote and he’ll of a lot of us northern Irish votes leave for obvious reasons. It was the shinners that tried the united ireland by the back door. Northern Ireland is part of the uk whether some like it or not

??? bigotry at its finest len???  

On 30/09/2019 at 18:01, .357shooter said:

please tell me this is fake news as i can not believe this to be true

No not fake news ,I think Gordon brown signed uk forces over to Eu.

if I remember he did it really sneaky and British public was never told the full impact it would have on uk .

eu want to be a super state  so they can take on USA ,china ,Russia .

A little man with a tash wanted to make Europe a super power with Germany leading them and we all no how that turned out .

and befor any one says it will never happen again ,I say history as a way of repeating itself .

• Like 3