• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

You will struggle to find any politician that has worked for ten years let alone in the constituency. Take Corbyn (please); according to Wiki he worked for 2 years until aged 19 he went travelling and then has been in politics for the rest of his life. And he is not in a minority. Few of our current politicians have done what we call proper jobs.

• Like 8
5 hours ago, WILF said:

My view on Brexit has been changing slightly over the last couple of months.

Now the EU is a shit organisation and they are definitely going to a very sinister place with all this empire building, it also has a distinctly anti democracy agenda on many issues.......however I think the last 3 years have shown us things that we didn’t know before and, it seems, many still can’t grasp.......namely that a massive amount of our daily problems were the fault of the politicians we kept electing to our own parliament, they simply hid behind the EU.

We blame massive free movement of people, 3rd world refugees/immigrants on the EU.....what’s clear is that as the 2nd or 3rd biggest contributor to the EU our own politicians could have done something about that if they had wanted too.

Victor Orban isn’t taking any of that shit, he simply said “No” and he is running his country for the benefit of his own people but within the EU.

Do you for one second not think that British politicians could have done the same on whole swathes of rules, regulations and directives?.......IF they had chosen too!

But no, we were all stupid enough to believe that we were electing people who had a clue and the last 3 years have shown that actually........they don’t !

These people are in fact so bad that it’s unbelievable !!........and we were stupid enough to elect them.

We would have been as well asking the local darts committee to run the country for all the skill, maturity and expertise these wankers have shown.

However, the vote has been taken and it’s massively important to all free people that it is honoured.......however, if it isn’t then that’s not the end.

It will then be down to people to actually educate themselves and vote for different and better people, to realise that the people the current main parties consist of are not fit to run a bath.

Whatever, I knew it was bad but I didn’t realise how f***ing bad it was when it came to how the UK is being run and the people doing it.

Said a long time ago that boris was a fcuking clown and my view hasn’t changed. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MH1 said:

German Federal Council Passes Bill Giving Three Years in Prison for Denigrating EU Flag

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/09/27/german-regions-pass-prison-eu-flag-denigration-legislation/

Reading the article, they already had that law about ALL flags of all countries but the EU flag didn’t fall into that catergory.........the most worrying thing is not the law, it’s the fact that it is being recognised as a symbol of state and not an economic organisation.

• Like 3
On 26/09/2019 at 13:34, WILF said:

My view on Brexit has been changing slightly over the last couple of months.

Now the EU is a shit organisation and they are definitely going to a very sinister place with all this empire building, it also has a distinctly anti democracy agenda on many issues.......however I think the last 3 years have shown us things that we didn’t know before and, it seems, many still can’t grasp.......namely that a massive amount of our daily problems were the fault of the politicians we kept electing to our own parliament, they simply hid behind the EU.

We blame massive free movement of people, 3rd world refugees/immigrants on the EU.....what’s clear is that as the 2nd or 3rd biggest contributor to the EU our own politicians could have done something about that if they had wanted too.

Victor Orban isn’t taking any of that shit, he simply said “No” and he is running his country for the benefit of his own people but within the EU.

Do you for one second not think that British politicians could have done the same on whole swathes of rules, regulations and directives?.......IF they had chosen too!

But no, we were all stupid enough to believe that we were electing people who had a clue and the last 3 years have shown that actually........they don’t !

These people are in fact so bad that it’s unbelievable !!........and we were stupid enough to elect them.

We would have been as well asking the local darts committee to run the country for all the skill, maturity and expertise these wankers have shown.

However, the vote has been taken and it’s massively important to all free people that it is honoured.......however, if it isn’t then that’s not the end.

It will then be down to people to actually educate themselves and vote for different and better people, to realise that the people the current main parties consist of are not fit to run a bath.

Whatever, I knew it was bad but I didn’t realise how f***ing bad it was when it came to how the UK is being run and the people doing it.

Keep up wilf I was saying this 3 years ago....brexit will purely be in the mind without the right government!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Accip74 said:

Keep up wilf I was saying this 3 years ago....brexit will purely be in the mind without the right government!

Welcome back mate. And straight into the heavy duty stuff...brexit. I  daren't go there, it's too xxx rated for me.??