• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

1 hour ago, big sid said:

can shout about turkeys all day but the gov are really up against it as long as the other parties keep together

I'm just watching the house of commons and the opposition are weakening they hate each other as much as they hate Boris, the SNP are now calling for a vote of no confidence, I think boris will be putting forward a motion for a GE shortly and I expect it to fail but as my dad use to say " there's only so many bolt holes then its time for the b*****ds to squeal!"  Eventually they are going to have to face the inevitable and any shackles placed before a GE can easily be undone after a GE with a strong government. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, kanny said:

I'm just watching the house of commons and the opposition are weakening they hate each other as much as they hate Boris, the SNP are now calling for a vote of no confidence, I think boris will be putting forward a motion for a GE shortly and I expect it to fail but as my dad use to say " there's only so many bolt holes then its time for the b*****ds to squeal!"  Eventually they are going to have to face the inevitable and any shackles placed before a GE can easily be undone after a GE with a strong government. 

wonder how the brexit party will do in a GE 

Just now, king said:

wonder how the brexit party will do in a GE 

I think it depends on how things are played out but the fact the Brexit party is there putting pressure on the government is great in itself and much needed.

5 minutes ago, kanny said:

I think it depends on how things are played out but the fact the Brexit party is there putting pressure on the government is great in itself and much needed.

i agree with that kanny.

boris is constantly saying we are out on the 31st of october.

will we leave though ? what's your thought's on that mate...

what does it actually take to leave.boris signing a piece of paper or something ?

22 minutes ago, king said:

i agree with that kanny.

boris is constantly saying we are out on the 31st of october.

will we leave though ? what's your thought's on that mate...

what does it actually take to leave.boris signing a piece of paper or something ?

Mate if knew the answers I'd be the only one that did lol.

My understanding is that as things stand its going to be very difficult to be out by the 31st unless Boris comes back with a decent deal but with  the Benn bill effectively taking no deal out the equation and  the EU  creaming a billion a month out of us I can't see a decent deal being given so unless Boris has something up his sleeve to get around the  Benn bill  and I suspect he might we are in deadlock until something gives like a GE or referendum.

Answer to your Last question  it's now written in law at this point of time that we leave on the 31st but that's years away in political terms  so anything can happen lol

6 minutes ago, kanny said:

Mate if knew the answers I'd be the only one that did lol.

My understanding is that as things stand its going to be very difficult to be out by the 31st unless Boris comes back with a decent deal but with  the Benn bill effectively taking no deal out the equation and  the EU  creaming a billion a month out of us I can't see a decent deal being given so unless Boris has something up his sleeve to get around the  Benn bill  and I suspect he might we are in deadlock until something gives like a GE or referendum.

Answer to your Last question  it's now written in law at this point of time that we leave on the 31st but that's years away in political terms  so anything can happen lol

and that's the thing the news is going on and on about brexit it's a proper minefield.

i hope boris has something up his sleeve and catch's them all on the back foot.and we are out.

only time will tell i suppose.

but why they want to be an MP i dont know it seem's like a shit job..

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, king said:

and that's the thing the news is going on and on about brexit it's a proper minefield.

i hope boris has something up his sleeve and catch's them all on the back foot.and we are out.

only time will tell i suppose.

but why they want to be an MP i dont know it seem's like a shit job..

Watching them in parliament today I thought I couldn't do this for a million a year nevermind 80k lol

• Like 1

yea watched it kanny and first thing that struck me was that most of them actually look like the horrible b*****ds they are, i'm an old git but i hope we go on the street as i need to vent some anger at them. boris doesnt have any magic thing tucked away thats just wishful thinking he was hoping to force the eu' s hand with no deal and now has to go for an ge.

• Like 1

Boris and Farage have got a tough job for sure - those slags in parliament,  the Scottish court and the Supreme courts are all working against them (us).

It's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel but, by feck, I hope we can avoid those EU cnuts and their 4th Reich. 

Boris was a main party prick 8 weeks ago and he is a main party prick today.

f**k me, its like collective amnesia !.......how many times have these c**ts got to keep getting it wrong before we understand that they don’t know how to get it right ?

A month ago the Tory’s were just as big a bunch of turds as any of the others but a few weeks and 3 or 4 blokes reading from a carefully researched script telling them to say things the public want to hear and all of a sudden Boris and the Tory’s are hero’s !

The bloke has been main party all his political life, what did he have a moment of clarity and conversion like David in the road to Damascus?.......he is still the main party prick he always was, they all are ! 

NONE of these people have the capability to deliver something better......they have not managed for the last 70 years and there’s no reason to think they can now, whatever happens will be a complete bollocks of some description !

• Thanks 2

My view on Brexit has been changing slightly over the last couple of months.

Now the EU is a shit organisation and they are definitely going to a very sinister place with all this empire building, it also has a distinctly anti democracy agenda on many issues.......however I think the last 3 years have shown us things that we didn’t know before and, it seems, many still can’t grasp.......namely that a massive amount of our daily problems were the fault of the politicians we kept electing to our own parliament, they simply hid behind the EU.

We blame massive free movement of people, 3rd world refugees/immigrants on the EU.....what’s clear is that as the 2nd or 3rd biggest contributor to the EU our own politicians could have done something about that if they had wanted too.

Victor Orban isn’t taking any of that shit, he simply said “No” and he is running his country for the benefit of his own people but within the EU.

Do you for one second not think that British politicians could have done the same on whole swathes of rules, regulations and directives?.......IF they had chosen too!

But no, we were all stupid enough to believe that we were electing people who had a clue and the last 3 years have shown that actually........they don’t !

These people are in fact so bad that it’s unbelievable !!........and we were stupid enough to elect them.

We would have been as well asking the local darts committee to run the country for all the skill, maturity and expertise these wankers have shown.

However, the vote has been taken and it’s massively important to all free people that it is honoured.......however, if it isn’t then that’s not the end.

It will then be down to people to actually educate themselves and vote for different and better people, to realise that the people the current main parties consist of are not fit to run a bath.

Whatever, I knew it was bad but I didn’t realise how f***ing bad it was when it came to how the UK is being run and the people doing it.

• Like 10