3 minutes ago, kanny said:

The commencement order cant simply be over turned by UK law now all this asking for a extension is bollocks....The Ben bill is to ask for an extension but to get one you have to change the commencement order, the bill needed to be to stop commencement of the order which can’t be done in the uk

Ok mate.... let's wait and see... I'm not sure half of these give a shit about the law... I did listen to the moustached man...and got what he was saying... I just dont trust that the law will be adhered too...

Whether we like it or not, if we do leave on the 31st.. we are crashing out with the country split in half and not a deal on the table in any way shape or form...if that was how people were running your business they'd have a p45 and be f****d off down the road.... 

Even as a leave voter and still believing that is the correct vote....I didn't want it done like this...a f***ing shambles all round..

Good on Boris for sticking to his guns, shame hes 3 years to late, he let May take the fall and rides in like the white knight... I dont mind him but I'd have far more respect if he took the reigns 3 years ago and drove through a deal that suited us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

Confirming my above posts this goes some way in explaining Corbyn's actions  and why Boris isn't giving 2 Fs! it seems there's alot the public aren't  being told the media are playing this to the wire https://inews.co.uk/news/brexit/brexit-secretary-signs-commencement-order-to-trigger-end-of-eu-law-on-31-october/

14 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Ok mate.... let's wait and see... I'm not sure half of these give a shit about the law... I did listen to the moustached man...and got what he was saying... I just dont trust that the law will be adhered too...

Whether we like it or not, if we do leave on the 31st.. we are crashing out with the country split in half and not a deal on the table in any way shape or form...if that was how people were running your business they'd have a p45 and be f****d off down the road.... 

Even as a leave voter and still believing that is the correct vote....I didn't want it done like this...a f***ing shambles all round..

Good on Boris for sticking to his guns, shame hes 3 years to late, he let May take the fall and rides in like the white knight... I dont mind him but I'd have far more respect if he took the reigns 3 years ago and drove through a deal that suited us.

I agree mate it won't believe its over until the fat lady sings.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

He did try 3 years ago but got stabbed in the back by his dashingly handsome running mate gove, ??

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Greyman said:

He did try 3 years ago but got stabbed in the back by his dashingly handsome running mate gove, ??

He could've still had the job mate, I'm sure... May was nobodies choice, he was the overwhelming favourite and riding the Crest of a wave after his campaign for leave...Goves a slippery little b*****d for sure, but Boris took himself out of the running...he didn't need Gove..

11 hours ago, kanny said:

Guy speaking  at the lib dems conference this week,its  a little unnerving lol  

Is this the start of the Forth Reich?

The Lib - Dem anti democratic dictatorship fraternising with the enemy.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

EU military unification is the elephant in the room that the politicians will not talk about at all. They will avoid the question by saying 'there is no such thing as the european army' whilst failing to mention that the UK has signed agreements to participate in the project to unify national armies under the central control of the EU (command and control not 'cooperation'). This means that even under a no deal brexit, the UK will give the EU control of soldiers, arms and intelligence and pay into the EU military budget. The May government 'negotiators' signed us up for a lot of these agreements soon after the referendum in 2016 even though the EU did not expect or push for them to.

UK Column are about the only news organisation that have done any significant work on this (they have ex military, intelligence and defence contractors on their team) https://www.ukcolumn.org/series/eu-military-unification   Lately, Veterans For Britain have also started speaking on the issue and Lord James of Blackheath recently spoke on it in the House of Lords and got a great deal of trouble for doing so. Former German Defence Minister and soon to be EU Commission President Ursula von der Leyen is pushing military unification in a big way and a little googling will soon find globalists like our old friend Tony Blair in on it too.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2