• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Balaur said:

It's shameful, an election would've been a quick second referendum, job done country moves on no way back for me . Can't believe some self righteous MP's and overly representative parties have been able to decide our fate....hoping for an election, otherwise it's brexit party all the way, but I feel too many conservative voters will stand fast ....

Don’t be to sure of the stedfast.. there’s a changing tide and I think blue crew will fall if borris buckles... if he loses his nerve nige will be getting my vote! 

• Like 2

There are 408 registered political parties in the UK......and we keep voting for 3 !!.......who have collectively made a complete balls of the country for the last 70 years !

Is any of this sinking in yet ? Lol

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, WILF said:

There are 408 registered political parties in the UK......and we keep voting for 3 !!.......who have collectively made a complete balls of the country for the last 70 years !

Is any of this sinking in yet ? Lol

Dont make any difference mate....

The biggest vote of our lifetime has been ignored, manipulated and twisted to suit any political agenda that suits the politicians...

Do you honestly believe spreading our votes around the other 405 political parties will make a difference??

There are rules and laws that no one had ever heard of that keep the power where the power want it....its played out before our eyes....

f**k voting, f**k politics, f**k the lot of them....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I've just grabbed this post from discord from one in the know...They are desperate to get in parlinment to iron the holes in the agreement but the Eu document is binding in law, a bill passed In the uk can’t override international law, the difference between May and boris is that boris issued a commencement order, that order is now set in stone supported by international law and can’t be affected by uk law, it’s over game set and match......... we leave on the 31st no matter what it seems?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Balaur said:

That's ten minutes of my life I ain't getting back ....let's hope he's right though 

I managed 7 minutes....I was hypnotised by the tache... not a clue what he said though...white noise lol

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, kanny said:

I've just grabbed this post from discord from one in the know...They are desperate to get in parlinment to iron the holes in the agreement but the Eu document is binding in law, a bill passed In the uk can’t override international law, the difference between May and boris is that boris issued a commencement order, that order is now set in stone supported by international law and can’t be affected by uk law, it’s over game set and match.

Yeah it wont happen... another random 400 year old law will be resurrected and we will be arguing at Christmas whilst the rest of the EU are spending our billions...lol

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Yeah it wont happen... another random 400 year old law will be resurrected and we will be arguing at Christmas whilst the rest of the EU are spending our billions...lol

The commencement order cant simply be over turned by UK law now all this asking for a extension is bollocks....The Ben bill is to ask for an extension but to get one you have to change the commencement order, the bill needed to be to stop commencement of the order which can’t be done in the uk

• Like 2