Totally agree with what you are saying but in some of the northern leave labour seats he will need to do a deal with the brexit party not to stand a conservative candidate in these seats because labour voters will never vote Tory but will vote for brexit party,if there is a hung parliament better to unite to defeat labour.

• Like 3

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Pirate 9000 said:

Totally agree with what you are saying but in some of the northern leave labour seats he will need to do a deal with the brexit party not to stand a conservative candidate in these seats because labour voters will never vote Tory but will vote for brexit party,if there is a hung parliament better to unite to defeat labour.

I take your point and understand what your saying but why is it (I am a southerner I am genuinely curious) that certain areas just refuse to vote Tory no matter how much it actually makes sense for them to do so? 

I also think your point about brexit party and Tory’s doing deals on candidates is a good one but not sure it will happen unless Boris commits to a no deal which he hasn’t at the moment.

24 minutes ago, Arry said:

My worry is if there is a General Election and Conservative and Brexit Party contest the same seat that it will split the vote and let Steptoes scum in.

Cheers Arry

I'm pretty sure there are deals being done as we speak as the whole country knows that Brexit Party and Tories will divide the leave voters.... if there is a general election in the next 2 months I think we'll see a change in British political parties like never before....who will be jumping in bed with who??

• Like 2

I think the lib dems will take more off labour and thats what lqbour are worried about as they want to stop brexit but cant decide if they going to campaign on that after saying and pledgeing. They would honour the ref result and lib dems only thing is stopping brexit and at least they admit it so i hope farage and johnson can do a deal as they could get a huge majority if they formed a coalition along the linesof DUP,TORIES current one

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bobtheferret said:

I take your point and understand what your saying but why is it (I am a southerner I am genuinely curious) that certain areas just refuse to vote Tory no matter how much it actually makes sense for them to do so? 

I also think your point about brexit party and Tory’s doing deals on candidates is a good one but not sure it will happen unless Boris commits to a no deal which he hasn’t at the moment.

I live up north and have worked on sites round Sheffield and South Yorkshire and the majority of lads would rather die than vote conservative most of it’s linked to Maggie and the miners and other industry’s that have collapsed steel/ printing and more all labour voters and brexit gang will be there only option 

1 hour ago, si brown said:

I live up north and have worked on sites round Sheffield and South Yorkshire and the majority of lads would rather die than vote conservative most of it’s linked to Maggie and the miners and other industry’s that have collapsed steel/ printing and more all labour voters and brexit gang will be there only option 

Then maybe bojo is the wrong man in charge maybe it should be Farage to take the reins

I,m still thinking bojo and co may have a legal loophole up there sleeve somewhere to pull out as a last minute ace, Reece mog slumping on the front bench was a bit of a bring it on not bothered stance as I saw it, but I,m still not sure boris is not planning on bringing back tresamay,s deal a bit watered down at the last minute and say back it or it’s a no deal to get it through the house, in which case it will have to be a 100 percent effort to get as many seats for the brexit party when an election is called, it’s like a wicked double bluffing game of bullshit with a few blatant lies and half truths thrown in, hopefully the longer it drags on the more people will see them for what they all are ???

• Like 1

At the moment its all posturing.  Merkel and Macron saying that they will kick the UK out? Yeah, right. So why have you been clinging onto the UK like grim death? Could be the £30b divorce settlement and the £40b a year they get from the UK.

Boris will not put the Conservative Party at risk so anything he does will be designed to primarily protect that.

The Remain MPs realise that a general election would see them wiped out of a job in weeks, not four years they have until the next scheduled one. They will cling onto their jobs hoping that by that time all this will have blown over.

Its all about them! ?

Edited by Nicepix
  • Like 1

Plenty of protesters from all sides in London some people were complaining about a bag of shit after a lengthy enquiry dianne Abbott was told to fk off home before she opened its trap ?some remainers were wetting their soy knickers when the football lads approached but after the police intervened and kept the lads far far right away  the remainers got the baby bottle between ther beards and chanted pro Eu songs while eating lettuce and birdseed and felt happy and gay and euro the cmtbags even the bias media came out and to play and broadcast heaps of bullshit as the sun shone in Euro London ahh bless then it got dark and the remainers shit emselves and ran home to mummy And bitty ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 4