34 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I think it has exposed how many of our politicians and news channels have there noses deep in the trough they are exposing themselves on a daily basis as to how low they will go to fool the general public, it’s actually getting embarrassing, ??

Agree ?? if you bumped into some of these cnts face to face you would t suffer the bollax they come out with and wouldn’t swap air with the bullshit meadia pundits let’s alone the labour leader  “ oi you scruffy commie  cnt

corbyn shut it here’s a tenner fk off down the charity shop and get some clothes and take that bag of shit with ya before she opens her mouth “  “ Jacob what you drinking mate ? Nice bit of clobber you got there   How the fk do u put up with all them remaining cnts ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 9

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

The fundamental problem with the EU started when they moved away from being a trading block and wanted to become a full governmental organisation.

However, I think what is being clearly illustrated is that Britain’s problems are more to do with the ineptitude and bizarre thinking of its domestic politicians than they are with the EU.

What we are witnessing is that it is the British electorate themselves who are living in a hell of their own making by continually electing two parties who are, as demonstrated, full of complete and utter buffoons.

However, the electorate hasn’t blamed itself......it has blamed the EU.

I personally didn’t see this clearly until now......Britain is screwed on a social level but that isn’t the sole responsibility of the EU, they only took advantage of a people and a country that no longer valued itself or its culture above what car it was driving or shoes it had on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

The fundamental problem with the EU started when they moved away from being a trading block and wanted to become a full governmental organisation.

However, I think what is being clearly illustrated is that Britain’s problems are more to do with the ineptitude and bizarre thinking of its domestic politicians than they are with the EU.

What we are witnessing is that it is the British electorate themselves who are living in a hell of their own making by continually electing two parties who are, as demonstrated, full of complete and utter buffoons.

However, the electorate hasn’t blamed itself......it has blamed the EU.

I personally didn’t see this clearly until now......Britain is screwed on a social level but that isn’t the sole responsibility of the EU, they only took advantage of a people and a country that no longer valued itself or its culture above what car it was driving or shoes it had on.

Guess what, the majority will still vote Tory or Labour and will always do so. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, sandymere said:

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate. 

We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off. 

Being against giving power to the eu isn't hate. Being against mass immigration isn't hate. Being a nationalist isn't hate. Being wary of a religeon that punishes gays and subdues women isn't hate. The list goes on.

We are call far right now for believing in a clean meaningful brexit. If that doesn't scare you then I don't know what will! My grandma sheltered her kids from nazi bombs, my grate aunt was a jew who escaped from Europe at the beginning of the war.....and we are called far right for simply having an opinion!!!! Fck off, people here, and in the country are sick of it. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2

The Eu and labour add on all the treacherous snidey dirty scummy remainers need the flamethrower never In my life have I seen such a complete shower of shit who think they speak for the people labour is compromised as a low level bunch of schlaaaggs and them low life shit cnts who voted against the people you will reap [BANNED TEXT] you sow fk Eu and them coward shit bags from across the water the afd has inflicted serious damage in Germany ?? and the tide is turning with or without the U.K. the Eu will fail that is a cert ?vardakar your bumhole will cave in lol and tusk u little faggot your home country will hate u with passion and Merkel u old cnt you got it coming lol anyway I got liver bacon and onions for me dinner nothing from the Eu enters my house Eu cntbags 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

I’d say that is probably spot on, it was an interesting read and I tend to agree with it because it rings very true.