• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

We voted to leave in a democratic poll, Parliament decided they didn't like that so introduced a law that said we couldn't leave without a deal!

That is UNDEMOCRATIC, we voted to LEAVE!

End of!

Any BS the remoaners puke out is just that, I don't see too many who voted to leave saying leaving without a deal is undemocratic!!!!!!! 

• Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Sandy the Nation Voted and it was to Leave.

Let Boris get on with serving democracy.

And if he has to stoop to Remoaner tactics to get it done so be it ?

But to leave without a deal? After all there will have to be a deal if we leave so isn't it better to try to get it sorted before leaving?

I don't care how Boris pulls this off but I hope to god he does.

What was the point of a Democratic referendum?

Whats the point in going to the polls ?

If just because Parliament does not like the result, they try every thing in their power to thwart the result. It's their duty to uphold the will of the people.

The under hand scheming that has gone on closing down every avenue in a bid to leave no other thing left but to stay in the EU. It's little short of Treason to go against the people like that.

It's now Parliament against the people.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 1
Just now, maxhardcore said:

No that chance has past ' the remoaners have seen to that with their dirty tactics this last 3 years.

Boris needs to get as dirty as them and just get it done to serve the democratic vote ?

We'll agree to disagree, I see it in the complete opposite.