10 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Not a chance dmd, the union is safe, why do you want independence from one to give it to another???? Soon you could be speaking Arabic 

Because I’d prefer the other one. Lol. We used to speak Irish round here but that’s probably before your time len. 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, liP said:

I just hope Boris is sincere and we don't end up with a regurgitated May deal after all this fukcing about for the last 3 years. 

Lip..... I prey to god he don’t f**k us over with a maybot re hash?

This is his/out chance to change this country for the better good and with that will follow the death of the leftie bullshiter mentality that’s flooding this land?

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, MH1 said:

Labour MP

FB_IMG_1567066852036.jpg

Typical black Labour politician  - throw the right wing label at it because she doesn't like it.

I'm surprised that it's taking Dianne Abbott so long to have a pop - in her mind, Brexit is probably a white colonialist conspiracy.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, MH1 said:

Labour MP

FB_IMG_1567066852036.jpg

Typical black Labour politician  - throw the right wing label at it because she doesn't like it.

I'm surprised that it's taking Dianne Abbott so long to have a pop - in her mind, Brexit is probably a white colonialist conspiracy.

• Like 2

I don't follow what the Remoaners are on about shouting about Boris being undemocratic with his latest actions.

Is it not undemocratic for the opposition and all the remoaners to block Brexit!?!?!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Spouting shit like that will get her an OBE hopefully, where’s all the petitions for her to get sacked???? Looks like gb is heading for civil war, right vs left

She'll be on a fast track for one

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi4s5q_z6jkAhWN4YUKHS-9CDgQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-6941579%2FLabour-MP-Kate-Osamor-employing-son-chief-staff-despite-drugs-conviction.html&psig=AOvVaw0-FH6doEKBXaO7Hgycg4Cb&ust=1567186686452777