• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hope that they have of any quizzlings like Corbyn inside Parliament stopping a no deal Brexit, the EU will have to offer a deal. There are already splits in the EU's supposed solidity as reported in European papers and the nearer and more certain a no deal Brexit comes, the more pressure will be put on Brussels by member states who will not want to lose the lucrative British market, their fishing grounds and other benefits.

• Like 12
4 hours ago, Nicepix said:

I am glad she’s done that. hopefully boris can pull it all off now, I think it’s sending a stronger message to the eu now that we are willing to leave without a deal. The queen has gone with the vote of her people 

• Like 3

The EU will certainly be worried now. They can't rely on the backstabbing twunts to undermine the democratic result of the referendum. The chances of the UK leaving without a suitable deal are receding by the hour. Verhoftwat is still making out that the UK will not get a trade deal unless they bend over and take it backwards, but at the end of the day, it is not his job that is at stake. Hundreds of thousands of Germans, French, Italians, Spanish and Dutch jobs are at risk so their governments will now be lobbying the EU to sort something out PDQ. There will be some serious recriminations from the ordinary people of the EU towards the EU hierarchy. It is all changing. The perceived unity is fragmenting.

They had a people's vote and the people voted to leave. MPs should have respected that and acted upon it. If they thwart it now they can kiss their gold plated jobs goodbye as Farage's party will kick ass big style in the next general election. And then take the UK out of the EU.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I see the EU are not happy and are now trying to get a investigation into the government over breaking a EU law by suspending government at such a crucial time. They are saying that our government may be deemed to be undermining democracy or fundamental rights. I would put a link up but I don’t know how to do it