1 hour ago, sandymere said:

As good an advert as I have ever seen for NOT letting the state manage your money.........blimey, you are not turning into a libertarian are you ?

Who would have thunk it!......the left wing equivalent of The Sun condemning state money grabbing from the working man !! 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, VOON said:

Just read that snippet on the BBC, your article didn’t come up but I’m assuming the Irish papers are doing the same as the BBC and forgetting to mention who actually wants to implement a border.

Did it say if it was the EU or the UK that would demand a border ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, VOON said:

No and I won’t be either, it’s total horse shit and anyone with half a brain knows it.

Our nearly 100 year old common travel area arrangement will stay exactly the same post October 31st......so the things we have been doing for the last 100 years won’t change.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, WILF said:

No and I won’t be either, it’s total horse shit and anyone with half a brain knows it.

Our nearly 100 year old common travel area arrangement will stay exactly the same post October 31st......so the things we have been doing for the last 100 years won’t change.

I'd check with your insurance company, to be certain there's no issues....

12 minutes ago, VOON said:

I'd check with your insurance company, to be certain there's no issues....

There are 250,000 British citizens in the Republic, I seriously doubt they are going revoke 5% of the countries population insurance cover......but, in the unlikely event they do I will deal with it then.

Meanwhile I’ll drive on my UK insurance from my UK address with full European cover.

Too many hysterical fannies about mate, I can’t be arsed with it.......I try and just be a bit more practical about it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sandymere said:

I read that too and I understood it as worst case scenario briefing document, every country in the world prepares for worst case outcomes in all walks of life.......it’s just what countries do.

Everybody knows that.........

Next ! 

18 minutes ago, WILF said:

I read that too and I understood it as worst case scenario briefing document, every country in the world prepares for worst case outcomes in all walks of life.......it’s just what countries do.

Everybody knows that.........

Next ! 

It's not worst case but what they expect, worst case is a lot worse. 

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

It's not worst case but what they expect, worst case is a lot worse. 

Course it is........anyway, what will happen will happen and we will all wake up in the morning and crack on no matter what because simply put, what else you gonna do? 

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Oohhhhh.......some people who deal in foreign currency bought some foreign currency!

What catastrophe can we expect next?......a chip shop owner cooks some chips?

Stop Brexit now before the madness spreads ! Lol lol

next !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1