• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

I’ve just read that the court case about whether we have actually left the EU has taken an unexpected turn and boris Johnson is set to tell the country on the 24th of this month that we left on March the 29th. 

Then again it could all be bullshit ....   

4 minutes ago, socks said:

I’ve just read that the court case about whether we have actually left the EU has taken an unexpected turn and boris Johnson is set to tell the country on the 24th of this month that we left on March the 29th. 

Then again it could all be bullshit ....   

We can't of left.

Or the news channels would be going crazy...

22 minutes ago, king said:

We can't of left.

Or the news channels would be going crazy...

Go back to the previous page and watch the YouTube vid lip posted yesterday , it breaks down how we have left and how it’s been covered up/held up ?

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, si brown said:

Go back to the previous page and watch the YouTube vid lip posted yesterday , it breaks down how we have left and how it’s been covered up/held up ?

I will have a look now.

Si brown ?

Edited to add.

I just listened to it.

Some voice and a blank screen

Don't know what to make of that si brown....

23 minutes ago, king said:

I will have a look now.

Si brown ?

Edited to add.

I just listened to it.

Some voice and a blank screen

Don't know what to make of that si brown....

Pay no attention to Air Gunners  they have Got Puff for Brains    …. and if you disagree  with him He will swear at you .

16 minutes ago, micky said:

Pay no attention to Air Gunners  they have Got Puff for Brains    …. and if you disagree  with him He will swear at you .

That sounds like my late gran....

45 minutes ago, micky said:

Only if he starts bangin on about milky does but I think that’s your department Micky?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, kanny said:

MP20role-01.png

The remain traitors are self evident 

for all to see inc the ultra bias liberal bullshit news they so out of touch not everyone has a soy lettuce breakfast washed down with s skinny flat white non binary trans floating  wheat grain coffee lol 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

The remain traitors are self evident 

for all to see inc the ultra bias liberal bullshit news they so out of touch not everyone has a soy lettuce breakfast washed down with s skinny flat white non binary trans floating  wheat grain coffee lol 

Lolololol made me laugh there gl