2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Not until they have built there eu army to oppress any internal opposition ?

The EU is a collection of states, not a single entity. Any EU military force would be made up of a collection of nationalities like the UN Peacekeeping Force is. There is zero chance of any EU Army / Navy / Air Force being used against dissident EU states or members of the public. It is this sort of rubbish that undermines the Brexit movement.

The EU's policies and proposed policies are scary enough without resorting to fantasy. Keep it real!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, liP said:

Scary thing is though Kanny, the lib dems have suggested putting Hillary Benn or Ken Clarkes name forward to head an interim government, that may just work. Hope Moggy and Boris have something up their sleeves to put the mockers on it. 

I wish the leavers would stop telling the other side exactly what their plans are as it gives every remaining dog in Parliament including that kunt Bercow a heads up on thwarting it. 

Update.. 

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, liP said:

Scary thing is though Kanny, the lib dems have suggested putting Hillary Benn or Ken Clarkes name forward to head an interim government, that may just work. Hope Moggy and Boris have something up their sleeves to put the mockers on it. 

I wish the leavers would stop telling the other side exactly what their plans are as it gives every remaining dog in Parliament including that kunt Bercow a heads up on thwarting it. 

Tbh I'm not sweating it, in fact I've never had so much faith in our politicians to be true to form  lol 

On 14 August 2019 at 19:03, WILF said:

I will totally agree that the British Government have been as much of a villain in all this as everyone else......but I don’t agree they are the only villain.

The perverse dance we have witnessed the last 3 and a bit years has only ever been about one thing.......how to overturn the result of a legitimate democratic vote that every (british) politician said they would honour.

Now, I will say again, that should matter to you as much as it matters to any “leave” voter IF you value your democratic freedom.......if you don’t, then of course you will be in favour of whatever most benefits you.

That stands to reason.

Varadkar (no doubt on the orders of our masters in Brussels) has attempted time and time again to stoke the flames of paramilitary violence, if not in actual deed then definitely in the threat of such madness. COMPLETE TOSH

And I have to say, masses of people have chosen to legitimise his obviously insane and disgusting rhetoric !  Fantasy

4 million cars a day drive into London and NOT ONE......NOT A SINGLE ONE gets past the CCL or ULEZ cameras.......so to suggest there couldn’t be a very simple technological solution for cross border goods to the tune of probably no more than a thousand vehicles a day is ludicrous. Lack of understanding....surely your leaders would have found this simple technological solution over the last three years....would have solved a Lorra heartache for Theresa....

Anyone with a modicum of common sense knows it’s ludicrous.......especially given the fact we are island nations and nothing is getting past the sea ports that shouldn’t anyway ! 

All the politicians in this are scumbags.......but the fact that people are helping them with utter nonsense is terrible.

A nation state took a vote, respect it, end of.

What you wrote there is a complete load of tosh......but you know that......

17 minutes ago, VOON said:

What you wrote there is a complete load of tosh......but you know that......

They would have found the solution if they wanted to, but they dont ....so they didn’t !

You know it and I know it.

You have not given one reason to support your post, because you know you don’t have a leg to stand on.

Everything I have stated there is bang on the money.......look, I dont have a problem with Ireland kidding  itself on that it’s a real independent nation who isn’t at the behest of some big master.......gives us all something to do every year and gives the white lilly brigade a reason to bore the arse off everyone but don’t expect everyone to buy into your delusion.

The EU works for a country that would be in poverty without it but it may not work for everyone, accept it.

Irelands happy, the UK is happy......not much more to say is there......or is there?

Do both countries need each other a bit more than certain parties would like to admit ?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1565884857277.jpg.29a595acbde7d577b03771d1298489b8.jpg

couple of points, the UK has in total put millions into medical research, still regarded as a centre of excellence in this field, anti tax avoidance, yea right, put up all the accounts for euro MP`s, improved food standards, for the Uk how, by dragging some of the new entrants out of the dark ages, done f**k all for the UK, trade deals, f**k off, nothing that benefits us, just look at the NZ deal, farmers here struggle to sell their lambs but due to a deal the EU pulled off we end up with half the NZ lamb coming here, pay rises, try quoting what rises MEP`s have had before you use that as a reason to stay (also bear in mind that they get paid a hell of a lot more than UK MP`s and get far more expenses with no accountability for that money, as for the 66 billion that would have been far less if our elected representatives acted for us and accepted the vote, democracy no longer exists in this country

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, liP said:

Update.. 

I hope this is true and borris  carries it out. Let’s get out and start moving forward, it may be hard for a year or two but in the long run we will be better off imo.   The remainers need to except things and let us get on with.

the remainers in boris's own party are prepared to help corbyn or anyone that can stop brexit, lets face it boris will struggle to get us out, perhaps mass demo's woulld help convince our remain mp's that the public that voted out really did mean out but that wont happen.

The British government has hidden behind the EU for too long, many of the pro remain commentators believe it’s all about “Little Englanders wanting to be a great empire again”.........and for some, that may be the case but not for all.

What a pro remain Irishman don’t understand writing from their lovely little country where people can still enjoy a normal life is that (and I can only speak for London and the SE) the UK is f****d !!.......it’s f****d with a capitol F, London and the southeast are a f***ing toilet and I know many other cities and towns across the country are as well.

Sure, there’s all your lovely million quid houses and all that but that’s not the majority, most people are living in a multi cultural nightmare, afraid of crime and paying a f***ing fortune for the honour !

The UK government has let the country descend into this nightmare and used the EU as a get out of jail card......we have to deal with our membership of the EU before we can deal with our own government.

Theres nothing else for it.

Folks talk about “better off”........better off how?.......what price a normal life?

Because let me tell everyone, how you are living in the UK ain’t f***ing normal......it’s a million miles from normal.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, sandymere said:

A non-partisan review of some points.

https://fullfact.org/online/what-does-wto-rules-brexit-look/

Trouble is mate, what does any of that actually mean to the bloke on the street?......all he sees is his area getting worse, stealth taxes getting worse, minorities seemingly allowed to get away with murder while he gets beaten up for every thing.......his MPs don’t care and don’t listen.......he don’t matter a f**k in his own country.

The list is endless.......He did what he could do and the repurcussions are seismic.........the reasons are many and varied and there is f**k all you can say to that bloke to change his mind.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

A non-partisan review of some points.

https://fullfact.org/online/what-does-wto-rules-brexit-look/

As an eu citizen you can go anywhere you like, you will be made welcome and treated exactly the same as the locals, so go and live in one of the many other eu nations that sided with hitler during ww2 all you need to qualify is the big yellow streak running down the middle of your back, it sickens me to my stomach how many people in this country have become like you, if only hitler could have offered your dad/grandad  free roaming charges we would not have had to sacrifice so many lives to defend our democracy ????

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1