• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

A unicorn having sex with a hobgoblin. ???

A bunch of cripples watching lesbianism  :laugh:

And We are fully funded by lizz...  errr angel investor :laugh:

• Haha 1
On 5 August 2019 at 09:49, WILF said:

I think the important thing to remember is that it is a majority of the biggest turnout ever in a vote that want Brexit.....no the UK government, no the EU, not Varadkar but ordinary people.

And there should be absolutely NO QUESTION of second guessing the outcome of a democratic vote made by ordinary people if you want to hold on to some semblance of freedom from government.

The number one priority for any politician who still believes in freedom should be making sure the result is implemented.......because we are all in Europe and if our vote don’t matter then your vote dont matter and surely no sane person wants that?

We have said we don’t want a border, in fact getting good in from a non EU country is simply a different coloured bit of paper!......I know because my sister in law does it every single day and has done for 20 years !

You seem a clever chap so I’m assuming you see all this for what it is, they have to be seen to keep control.......can’t have people thinking it’s easy or they will all want out.

Varadkar and a lot of other EU leaders will happily bankrupt their countries to keep that illusion alive just as UK politicians will bankrupt the UK to try and make us change our mind.

They are all wankers mate, but it’s the people that are and should be important.

Here's, what i see now........Boris is taking ye out on the 31st come hell or high water.....unless Parliament can block him....I'm not au fait with the workings of the U.K. Parliament, but I don't think Corbyn and remainers can agree on anything....therefore ye crash out....cue confidence vote....general election.....yep think Boris will get it done....

the financial services industry to make an awful lot of mula over the short term as lots of buying and selling....they also have mostly hedged against Brexit in opening offices in Europe.....so the rich will be ok...

Proper working class people will be the hardest hit.....trades, ag workers.....wages will decrease and less opportunities.....tourism should grow as the pound weakens....opportunities to work there increase....are your youth of today the same the WW2 generation?  Will they grit the teeth for England? 

I think that the work only begins for Boris on the 1st of Nov.....absolutely years off dealing ahead of ye....U.K will need a friend in Europe, and Boris should be heading over to Varadker Asap to get him onside....take him to the George for a coffee?.....

Yep defo think ye're out......

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, VOON said:

Here's, what i see now........Boris is taking ye out on the 31st come hell or high water.....unless Parliament can block him....I'm not au fait with the workings of the U.K. Parliament, but I don't think Corbyn and remainers can agree on anything....therefore ye crash out....cue confidence vote....general election.....yep think Boris will get it done....

the financial services industry to make an awful lot of mula over the short term as lots of buying and selling....they also have mostly hedged against Brexit in opening offices in Europe.....so the rich will be ok...

Proper working class people will be the hardest hit.....trades, ag workers.....wages will decrease and less opportunities.....tourism should grow as the pound weakens....opportunities to work there increase....are your youth of today the same the WW2 generation?  Will they grit the teeth for England? 

I think that the work only begins for Boris on the 1st of Nov.....absolutely years off dealing ahead of ye....U.K will need a friend in Europe, and Boris should be heading over to Varadker Asap to get him onside....take him to the George for a coffee?.....

I voted out but now I'm not so sure now. I mean if it goes Pete Tong when we leave it will be us the working class that will suffer from it, not these buffoons in politics! 

30 minutes ago, VOON said:

I’d say that’s a pretty realistic view mate.

And I tend to agree with the Boris getting friendly with Varadkar, which in theory is great if it was Varadkar that had any power over decisions, real influence or indeed autonomy.......but he don’t.

He has to do what he’s told same as all countries in the block except the big 2.

You can only deal with a man if you are dealing with the man himself.......I think Britain and Ireland should work closely but unfortunately that won’t be Ireland’s  decision to make.

I wonder if the “Beef plan” protesters feel protected by the great institution of the EU, you will have a border with NI to protect the “integrity” of the EU but they are still importing beef from Brazil and putting farmers into poverty........it’s all bollocks really isn’t it ;) 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

I voted out and I think the uk may suffer in the short term but we will bounce back and be better off for leaving, the eu is a lame duck and will be a bigger lamer duck without us, I cant even see the eu lasting in its current form for more than a few years after we're gone

Al l  depends......

world order at the mo.....

USA.

China.

Europe.

Russia..

Middle East.

Japan...

other 1st world countries....

rest of world.

where will Britain sit?

trump once ye leave...we can do a great deal for big pharma....sell out the NHS....few vids of Boris giving it large about him.....I don't like Boris anymore....U.K. Not my friend.....

tell what next 5 years....ye will be sick hearing off trade negotiations.....

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I’d say that’s a pretty realistic view mate.

And I tend to agree with the Boris getting friendly with Varadkar, which in theory is great if it was Varadkar that had any power over decisions, real influence or indeed autonomy.......but he don’t.

He has to do what he’s told same as all countries in the block except the big 2.

You can only deal with a man if you are dealing with the man himself.......I think Britain and Ireland should work closely but unfortunately that won’t be Ireland’s  decision to make.

I wonder if the “Beef plan” protesters feel protected by the great institution of the EU, you will have a border with NI to protect the “integrity” of the EU but they are still importing beef from Brazil and putting farmers into poverty........it’s all bollocks really isn’t it ;) 

Ireland is very good at doing deals behind the scenes.......think thatcher.....Boris should be doing serious chatting to Varadker.....be interesting who will fold on Backstop.....Europe or Boris....still think in 3 years time....things will still be the same in Britain after Brexit......very little work done on deals.....USA one probably done as  Trump wants to weaken the UK.

5 minutes ago, VOON said:

You are rather missing the important difference between a post Brexit UK and the rest of Europe.......the UK population will be free to elect whomever they think can address the problems that arise in the best interest of themselves.

EU member states are not free to do that.

14 minutes ago, VOON said:

Al l  depends......

world order at the mo.....

USA.

China.

Europe.

Russia..

Middle East.

Japan...

other 1st world countries....

rest of world.

where will Britain sit?

trump once ye leave...we can do a great deal for big pharma....sell out the NHS....few vids of Boris giving it large about him.....I don't like Boris anymore....U.K. Not my friend.....

Looks like it's bordering on third world in parts of it at the moment 

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, VOON said:

Ireland is very good at doing deals behind the scenes.......think thatcher.....Boris should be doing serious chatting to Varadker.....be interesting who will fold on Backstop.....Europe or Boris....still think in 3 years time....things will still be the same in Britain after Brexit......very little work done on deals.....USA one probably done as  Trump wants to weaken the UK.

Talking of backstop and the EU insistence on having a border “to protect the integrity of the single market”

How does it sit with you that they are importing Beef from Brazil at the expense of their own farmers and making all sorts of ludicrous “climate” taxes when there is thousands of acres of rainforest being destroyed to grow that Brazilian Beef?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Talking of backstop and the EU insistence on having a border “to protect the integrity of the single market”

How does it sit with you that they are importing Beef from Brazil at the expense of their own farmers and making all sorts of ludicrous “climate” taxes when there is thousands of acres of rainforest being destroyed to grow that Brazilian Beef?

seen it published that the EU imports 220,000 tons of NZ lamb and under the current deal the UK gets half that so no bloody wonder farmers here (N.Wales) are shitting themselves over losing their export market, nobody stops to think that when we leave we can refuse the NZ lamb and eat home produced meat, the market will only disappear if the politicians fcuk things up again

• Like 4
50 minutes ago, neil82 said:

seen it published that the EU imports 220,000 tons of NZ lamb and under the current deal the UK gets half that so no bloody wonder farmers here (N.Wales) are shitting themselves over losing their export market, nobody stops to think that when we leave we can refuse the NZ lamb and eat home produced meat, the market will only disappear if the politicians fcuk things up again

I read that there could be shortages on pork because of the amount we import the article was making this out to be a bad thing all I could see was opportunities for our own farmers.