Hundreds of protesters have taken to the streets of central London in a march against Brexit and Conservative Party leadership hopeful Boris Johnson.
The pro-European March for Change is holding a "No to Boris, Yes to Europe" event, and includes a blimp depicting him ,,,, wow hundreds. lol million’s voted leave but the British bullshit company reported on hundreds.  How very embarracing for the bbc to make this ther main headline. ? the majority   of people voted leave but hundreds sways them lol fkn idiots  huff post sky and the mainstream media need to lift ther heads out of the liberal bullshit trough ???????????

• Like 4

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

March for Change: anti-Brexit protesters take to London streets

March takes place three days before Boris Johnson is expected to become Tory leader

Fkn pussy tit optional fake news wankers lol  Guardian sky news huffpost bbc bullshit media  grow some bollox and tell us the truth ?????????????
Edited by green lurchers
On 18/07/2019 at 10:19, WILF said:

Anyone who supports any main party after everything we have witnessed the last 20 years is frankly a complete f***ing idiot ! 

Boris is a wanker, Hunt is a wanker, Corbyn is a wanker......they are all to a man (and woman) complete f***ing wankers.

BUT.........they are elected by the electorate so they are a direct reflection of the electorate.

Food for thought.......

Well said, Sir! :clapper:

The sad thing is that's actually playing out in most western governments. It certainly is here and your statement is equally applicable if you switch the names to Yanks.

It's amazing that we've gone from Churchill to May in two generations and Roosevelt to Trump in the same time. We truly do get the government we deserve.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

The new prime minister of Great Britain who’s going to take 20% of your wages

BCFDF417-1D32-49DD-86EB-632BBBDCEE48.jpeg.0cf201747f7f864ef9806b09c27e3d0b.jpeg

And Corbyn would be flooding the country with shite as well as taking 2o% of your wages and funding the hunt sabs and preaching vegans so who is the better choice?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

I’m an idiot for stating facts? Is he not the new prime minister and is he not going to take 20% of my wages? 

He is the new prime minister and IF he takes 20% then you would indeed not be an idiot but he is a politician and they have been known to lie to get elected.  

Just now, hambone said:

He is the new prime minister and IF he takes 20% then you would indeed not be an idiot but he is a politician and they have been known to lie to get elected.  

My tax bracket is 20% last time I checked so f**k knows what you are on about.....either way let’s just leave it at that as it’s not a subject I have any interest in other than how much tax I’m forced to pay towards funding houses for immigrants and benefits for the lazy