54 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

F u c k John major he’s a dead looking wanker anyway, last time anybody took notice it that thing was during spitting image, and if he takes borris to court then we should push to have the treason act brought back and hang the lot

I certainly think that there is something wrong going down with this situation. why is everyone trying to bend the will of the people?  They all crack on about democracy but they're all doing their utmost to avoid what the MAJORITY vote was.  it must be that they've all got their hands in the till somewhere.  Liberal Democrats. = get snouts in any trough =  Totally anti democratic. = They say anything to get to the table first.  Labour = misguided souls. = Lost in space with Steptoe at the controls and the AbbotOpotumus as navigator. =  they were last seen heading for the sun !!!  Conservatives  = load of backstabbing bar tenders.  I think that Boris ( if elected ). should CALL (buzz word ) for a serious cull and prune out all of the dead wood.  Come on KING NIGE.  Make em have it.  

Now for something completely different.  A week in politics is a long time.  some of these traitors might Kark it before the due date.  or perhaps the Queen might call a halt to it.  after all if the EU beurocrats get in total control her grandson might not become king.  they might do away with that sort of position and have a committee instead and ship all the Crown Jewels over to Brussels.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

EU offering to extend article 50 again ffs. Talk about kicking it down the road, shows how desperate they are to hang on to us and our money.

Need some end date to this to force everybody's hand, this is getting bloody ridiculous.

Cheers Arry 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Arry said:

EU offering to extend article 50 again ffs. Talk about kicking it down the road, shows how desperate they are to hang on to us and our money.

Need some end date to this to force everybody's hand, this is getting bloody ridiculous.

Cheers Arry 

53912525_771624259903261_2217661828773707776_n.jpg

• Haha 3

It won’t matter if the UK leave tomorrow, that won’t be the end of it.

The next stage by the UK government will be engineering things to make life very, very, very painful indeed for ordinary people......then a few years down the line it will be “hey, what about another referendum?” 

Watch this space ;) 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry 

What folks don’t seem to realise is that “Brexit” won’t be safe until the whole EU organisation collapses.

Its in the nature of an organisation like the EU to consume countries into its structure......it’s what it does.

It won’t stop just because a country chose to leave, it will be trying to claw the UK back in perpetuity same as it will be trying to subsume any country that could be classed as European into its web.

As I said above, if you think leaving is the end of it then I’m afraid many will be sadly mistaken imho 

• Like 1

Massive thread and this may well have been covered...but just how is anyone going to take us out of the EU without a deal, as Parliament have voted NOT to leave without a deal?

Suggestions of suspending Parliament (and leaving behind their backs) don't seem to wash, that's like speeding when nobody is looking and saying you're not breaking the law (except in this case everyone is looking)!

:hmm:

Edited by Deker
1 hour ago, Deker said:

Massive thread and this may well have been covered...but just how is anyone going to take us out of the EU without a deal, as Parliament have voted NOT to leave without a deal?

Suggestions of suspending Parliament (and leaving behind their back) don't seem to wash, that's like speeding when nobody is looking and saying you're not breaking the law!

Farage is the Key and after the next election he will be the Kingmaker .

• Like 1

Well lets hope somebody get us out of the EU and I don't care how they do it. Our Mp's are not prepared to up hold the result of the democratic referendum. The EU only want to give us a crap deal. Michel Barnier on the box today saying May's deal is the only deal and it's not up for negotiation and leave at your peril, or words to that affect. 

So what are we left with. Oh okay we will say in and remain and you can carry on fleecing us.  Or tell the EU to stuff it.

Leave with no deal is the only option now the b*****ds will never give a good deal.

Get us out.

Cheers Arry

21 minutes ago, Arry said:

Well lets hope somebody get us out of the EU and I don't care how they do it. Our Mp's are not prepared to up hold the result of the democratic referendum. The EU only want to give us a crap deal. Michel Barnier on the box today saying May's deal is the only deal and it's not up for negotiation and leave at your peril, or words to that affect. 

So what are we left with. Oh okay we will say in and remain and you can carry on fleecing us.  Or tell the EU to stuff it.

Leave with no deal is the only option now the b*****ds will never give a good deal.

Get us out.

Cheers Arry

But that was my point...HOW?

Parliament have voted NOT to leave without a deal!

Edited by Deker
1 hour ago, Deker said:

But that was my point...HOW?

Parliament have voted NOT to leave without a deal!

Think I misunderstood where you were coming from.

I don't know how mate.

But if they suspend parliament to do it I'd be happy with that.

Christ this does need sorting. We need to move on.

Don't think I could trust any MP's any more. They have deserted the people.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

Anyone who supports any main party after everything we have witnessed the last 20 years is frankly a complete f***ing idiot ! 

Boris is a wanker, Hunt is a wanker, Corbyn is a wanker......they are all to a man (and woman) complete f***ing wankers.

BUT.........they are elected by the electorate so they are a direct reflection of the electorate.

Food for thought.......

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1